Fernando Llorente (19 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Someone wil always complain about him cause he is indeed technically a bit limited, but he can always score goals in any moment, he's kind of reliable for the team build-up and his presence gives stability to the whole team. And it's the partner that make Tevez play in the best way, as we could see. Today overall he had a very good match and a great goal, but I have to admit I have a soft spot for Nando, he's just too awesome, he's a character I like.

The goal sucked tbh :D
The way he defended the ball and turned around the defender didn't. ;)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

He scores a decent goal, has a very good game, in which he is heavily involved in Juve's attacking play...

...and people here are bitching that the goalie should have stopped it easily... Are you even Juve fans? :sergio:
As i said this hate is getting ridiculous beyond words. It might be time for the mods to step in? A player scores for your team but you bitch because it wasn't fancy enough?

To those sad individuals all i have to say is Get the fuck out of here and go support Barcelona or any of the sugar-daddy oil-money plastic clubs. You clearly aren't Juventus fans.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

He scores a decent goal, has a very good game, in which he is heavily involved in Juve's attacking play...

...and people here are bitching that the goalie should have stopped it easily... Are you even Juve fans? :sergio:
Heavily involved in attacking play? Come on man :D

- - - Updated - - -

that's what i call sissy goal. the guy did nothin' on this match aside from the goal which could have been missed easily. pure luck!
:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As i said this hate is getting ridiculous beyond words. It might be time for the mods to step in? A player scores for your team but you bitch because it wasn't fancy enough?

To those sad individuals all i have to say is Get the $#@! out of here and go support Barcelona or any of the sugar-daddy oil-money plastic clubs. You clearly aren't Juventus fans.
Yeah, we've had some arguments about his merits in matches where I believe he's under-performed, and I think it's clear that his form hasn't been that great so far this season (with a few games being the exception), but it takes a special kind of retard to criticize an excellent performance in which he scored the goal that buried the game, had several chances, got his positioning right in the box again, and was involved as per normal in creating space in attack.

I think certain people would have been much happier if the keeper had stopped that shot. That's just messed up. :sergio:

I've been a big critic so far this year of Llorente's, but clearly after a match like this, all one should be doing is applauding his performance.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Decent striker, and a well worked goal, but if we harbor any intentions of going far in Europe and being serious contenders, he can't be anything more than a bench option. It is just that simple.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

To those sad individuals all i have to say is Get the fuck out of here and go support Barcelona or any of the sugar-daddy oil-money plastic clubs. You clearly aren't Juventus fans.
:agree:

It was only fun ripping into Quags, because he is a disgusting character and was a massive leach.

Nando doesn't deserve this garbage off the likes of Beardie Boy, Lion and Poostinky

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

:tup: the people here are ridiculous

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
It was a decent goal, particularly because he held off and turned the defender. Yes the defender probably could have done better, but in that position, the striker has to be clever to not foul the defender, not give the ref any doubt, while also maintaining the ball and finishing it (on his weaker side).

I've been playing striker, and when a defender attacks you from the back, it is not easy in the least to keep the ball and get into a goal scoring opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)