Fernando Llorente (13 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He is immobile, I will not argue against that. But, maybe, it is because he is asked to hold his position? He is still too immobile for that, but I feel like he has been asked by Conte and Allegri to stay within a specific area and let others around him do the roaming.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is immobile, I will not argue against that. But, maybe, it is because he is asked to hold his position? He is still too immobile for that, but I feel like he has been asked by Conte and Allegri to stay within a specific area and let others around him do the roaming.
no, he is Llorente

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The most frustrating thing I've found about Llorente is his unwillingness to shoot for goal. It's like he needs to be clear on goal from six yards out to even have a crack. Otherwise he's just looking to pass it off, sometimes when he shouldn't be.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's also very timid. he needs to be more agressive and more bullying. for a guy that is 6 foot 5 he has the presence and physicality of 5 foot 5 giovinco.

i honestly think bonucci should lend him his personal motivator. it turned bonucci from a little bitch to a badass. maybe it can help this man

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he's also very timid. he needs to be more agressive and more bullying. for a guy that is 6 foot 5 he has the presence and physicality of 5 foot 5 giovinco.

i honestly think bonucci should lend him his personal motivator. it turned bonucci from a little bitch to a badass. maybe it can help this man
you are being kind to giovinco, he is more like 5'4" hehe...

As for Llorente, we don't utilize him well enough. He needs good crosses to be more effective...when he receives the ball at his feet, the best thing for him to do is probably just give it off.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
But we shouldn't be starting a striker who as many say can't do jack shit with the ball at his feet. And whilst I would sacrifice 5,000 innocents if it meant us getting a pair of top wingers, we certainly shouldn't be doing it just so we can become west ham and whip it in for Carrollente

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)