Fernando Llorente (25 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
world class my @ss this guy is frustrating great goal yea. but he was so bad the whole match except the goal.
So used to be Trezeguet. But these guys score (it's not like I wanna compare the two anyway)

I still stand by the opinion that overall his characteristics are not exactly those of a perfect modern striker, but he's useful as hell as he is always focused on the goal and has great positioning, and has great drive (one of our best performers in the CL in the last two years overall). To don't forget also his hold-up play, that is very useful for the team (even today in the first half). A guy like Llorente will always bag his 20 goals in a season if he doesn't have any problem.

And he was very good today even on the goal, he got past the keeper nicely, didn't really expect that from him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Great finish the sort of finishing i expected to see from him every week when we first signed him he has it in him if he can find form he can be deadly.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He fucking scored in such a crucial game. By a striker standards, it's a pretty fucking good game.
This.

Last time i checked everyone loved Trezeguet. Playing with trezeguet basicaly meant playing with 10 when defending, 10 when attacking, and 25000 when you get the ball in the opponents box.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He fucking scored in such a crucial game. By a striker standards, it's a pretty fucking good game.
:agree: some people here just don't get it

- - - Updated - - -

same. i couldn't even believe my eyes when he scored. as i said it's great goal but beside this he isn't suitable for our play. Man City settled with Aguero as a main striker and i believe we can do it with Tevez and take advantage of the missing player.
Is Man City really the best example you could come up with?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Still continuing with the boxing mate?
On and off only had one fight since i wrote that last post and i won it so im happy about that but i just haven't had the time to train as much because of work, the nationals are in January i'll get back into full training in a week or so. I figured that the reason i had problems in the fight i lost was from lack of sparring which lead to me not reacting properly after being hit. Thanks for asking :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
On and off only had one fight since i wrote that last post and i won it so im happy about that but i just haven't had the time to train as much because of work, the nationals are in January i'll get back into full training in a week or so. I figured that the reason i had problems in the fight i lost was from lack of sparring which lead to me not reacting properly after being hit. Thanks for asking :tup:
Sounds good buddy, and congrats on the win :tup: Yeah things are always harder when you don't have the correct motivation as well. Good to see you try get back into the groove of it.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He doesn't seem to be goal hungry enough. Always looking to pass it off and assist when he could easily go for a shot. He won't even try to score unless he has a clear cut chance six yards out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)