Fernando Llorente (21 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Our worst player this season by a long shot, that goal last weekend was criminal. It's like starting with 10 men when he steps onto the field lately. In fact I preferred Amauri.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Theres no way to hide it RUS. Even Llorente fanboys like myself cannot deny the guy just misplaces WAAY TOO MANY passes and cant do anything good than score headers...and in this current team which cant cross for shid.. Llorente is left alone in the wild.

Now i undertand why Del Bosque never calls him... he break up just too many plays and i have seen him do this with players like Iniesta behind him.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PLAY.

morata is a much better choice for this team.

you have all these players that can do these good flicks and passes that need a pacey player to run into it, and now we have exactly that.

sooner or later morata is going to score consistently and llorente will never see the light of day here

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
would like to see him without Tevez as a lone striker with 2 wingers creating and crossing balls in. Him with Gio and Morata on the flanks. Cuz our current formation is isolating him and forces him to play with his back to goal all the time.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Llorente is a victim of the Allegri shitstem. Like previously mentionned he is isolated, but another thing is we gotta drop the Chiello runs and Ogbonna/Bonnuci chucking the ball on the other side of the pitch.....our defenders touch too much of the ball. Chiellini attempted more dribbles then Vidal yesterday for fuck sakes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The worst IQ at least had pace.

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente is a victim of the Allegri shitstem. Like previously mentionned he is isolated, but another thing is we gotta drop the Chiello runs and Ogbonna/Bonnuci chucking the ball on the other side of the pitch.....our defenders touch too much of the ball. Chiellini attempted more dribbles then Vidal yesterday for fuck sakes.
And did you even watch the game? If you did you surely couldn't have been blind to how awful Vidal was for the entire match yesterday.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The worst IQ at least had pace.

- - - Updated - - -

And did you even watch the game? If you did you surely couldn't have been blind to how awful Vidal was for the entire match yesterday.
I saw that alright but I wasn't talking about just that game. Chiellini is a greater offensive threat then vidal and seems to be given that role it's as if we don't have a mid. Either the ball get chucked ovee them or they are on the flanks

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Well, last season Nando was more than fine... This season he's struggling, it's quite evident that the way we're playing doesn't help him, even if he should have done very better.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I saw that alright but I wasn't talking about just that game. Chiellini is a greater offensive threat then vidal and seems to be given that role it's as if we don't have a mid. Either the ball get chucked ovee them or they are on the flanks
:D

- - - Updated - - -

i know, it's like we're struck by a Trezeguet curse. not a single solid striker since him

oh the fun we used to have debating whether it's okay that the "only" thing he does is score tons of goals...
I bet those naysayers are kicking themselves now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)