Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another Janice performance.

Needs to take the skirt off and put the purse down and play the damn game.

I've never seen a striker so clueless even merely trying to pressure a defender that has the ball. No ideas. No chemistry. No clue.

Bench,.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Still not good enough.
Fuck he had a great pre season,just needs 1-2 goals to go in to get the confidence back.

Forza Nando!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He needs to be better, needs some time on the bench but he still isn't getting any service bar balls to his feet with 3 players around him.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I got a warning for calling him Amauri?

What am I supposed to do? Lie and say he's amazing? He isn't, he reminds me a lot of Amauri who's main (and almost only) strength was his strength and his heading but thats about it. The only difference is Amauri was more technical and played for a much worse Juve side so its not hard to see why he'd probably score with the current team but anyway..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
There is criticism and then what is deemed trolling, calling him a joke of a player and then calling him Amauri is exactly that. If you wish for further clarification PM me.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I got a warning for calling him Amauri?

What am I supposed to do? Lie and say he's amazing? He isn't, he reminds me a lot of Amauri who's main (and almost only) strength was his strength and his heading but thats about it. The only difference is Amauri was more technical and played for a much worse Juve side so its not hard to see why he'd probably score with the current team but anyway..
He is a great player period , every player has his own gloomy period ,
once he bangs goals for fun , you would eat your hat in the corner .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)