Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That miss lowered his rating tonight. Up until that point he did well, fought a hard battle surrounded by 3-4 defenders entire night, created a lot of space around the box. Good game, but he can do better, needs to do better, especially in front of the goal.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He isnt blowing anyone away with his performances of late he is expected to score the chances that he had that is what he is here for to finish chances like it. That header was on a plate for him

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
How can people watch the game and call him bad? He held every single ball or was fouled. I'm 99% sure he literally held every ball that was given to him. Was like a man amongst boys.

He fucked up the header that is for sure. He was in good positions 3 other times but Lichtsteiner couldn't get the ball to him. Above average performance for me.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
How can people watch the game and call him bad? He held every single ball or was fouled. I'm 99% sure he literally held every ball that was given to him. Was like a man amongst boys.

He $#@!ed up the header that is for sure. He was in good positions 3 other times but Lichtsteiner couldn't get the ball to him. Above average performance for me.
Exactly.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He was only player in the box througout majority of the game when we were trying to build up attack, he had to get back to the 16m line to pick up the pass on numerous occasions, besides his miss he had a good game.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

He fucked up the header that is for sure. He was in good positions 3 other times but Lichtsteiner couldn't get the ball to him. Above average performance for me.
:agree:

Huge presence anywhere he was on the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This last 2 games from him have been all hardwork but little end product. At this rate i think Morata will slowly get some minutes from him if he pounces on his chances.

Still, i think Llorente is a victim of our 352. He needs proper wingplay to benefit from it. Morata seems to not need anyone around him to make things work, and in our lacklustre 352..this could be a deciding factor.
Time will tell.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That miss lowered his rating tonight. Up until that point he did well, fought a hard battle surrounded by 3-4 defenders entire night, created a lot of space around the box. Good game, but he can do better, needs to do better, especially in front of the goal.
Not just missing, his movement in the box was awful, he held up the ball well up til last 15 minutes, but in overall this guy seriously doesnt have a strikers instinct in the box as he should have.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not just missing, his movement in the box was awful, he held up the ball well up til last 15 minutes, but in overall this guy seriously doesnt have a strikers instinct in the box as he should have.
I feel like he is useless outside of the box anywhere in the field of play aside from "sometimes" holding the ball well. He is only effective in and around the 6 yard box I feel. He needs consistent good service and our crossing has been horrible for years.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Like I always said, put this guy in between a pair of good wide players and watch him thrive

But his other attributes, ones that he has to use playing for us, are below average and sometimes even shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)