Fernando Llorente (17 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hi Terence,

I am rather surprised by your sudden rude attitude towards my humble opinions. But nonetheless, I find the humorous side of it when you liken me to a broken record when your country produces the most boring comedy, Terrence and Phillips, where the characters just fart on each others face.

Well, seeing that you only play hockey, it would be unreasonable for me to fight with you about how amauri is similar to llorente.
As much as you disagree with me opinion, you should have kept your manner in check. Do you see me ranting at you when you stated
"Oh man, Paul Pogba will just be another Padoin" while farting at your friend's face?
This is just so :sergio:

You do know South Park is American... and Terrance and Phillip are South Park characters? Right? Canadians did not create Terrance and Phillip. No.

Instead, we created bizarre comedy films like Strange Brew. Hockey and mind-control drugs in beer and a superhero dog, as a comedy. Very strange.

Regardless. Strange post. Are you obsessed with flatulence, and likening Llorente to Amauri? Is that your schtick?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
u r right. Looking at how good our midfield and buildup is, we do not need a world class striker anymore. the quality of chances and amount of chances our midfield create is enough for an amauri-like player to hit over 15 goals a season.

- - - Updated - - -

This is just so :sergio:

You do know South Park is American... and Terrance and Phillip are South Park characters? Right? Canadians did not create Terrance and Phillip. No.

Instead, we created bizarre comedy films like Strange Brew. Hockey and mind-control drugs in beer and a superhero dog, as a comedy. Very strange.

Regardless. Strange post. Are you obsessed with flatulence, and likening Llorente to Amauri? Is that your schtick?
You guys produced Tom Green as well. Fucking legend of a man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)