Fernando Llorente (5 Viewers)

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Here is what really gets me.

99% of the people on this forum are crying out for better wingers on this club in order to improve their chances in the CL.

Well, who do you think would benefit the most out of better wingers?

..................................................................................

.....................................................................................

The same guy who came over on a free transfer and scored 18 goals in all competitions after not playing the first month of the season in a new league after he hardly played the season before? That guy, you mean?

Unless these same people want to have a better target man AND better wingers. Sure, no problem. Just write out a 70 million euro check to Juventus, and I'm sure they can take care of that for you.
Exactly, with the extra service from he wings he'd rape teams with his headers

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
It makes no sense to give Barca Llorente because it looks like Immobile is practically gone. If we did get Sanchez in part of the deal then I assume we could play Tevez in the middle but that would be something more like a false nine, and Llorente has been great this season and he just started getting comfortable.

We would then need to spend money to find a good replacement, so instead of trading llorente just pay for Sanchez.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
If he wants to leave to join Barcelona, I wouldn't try to keep his at all cost. I like Fernando and he is very valuable member of the squad but we shouldn't force him to act against his will.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If he wanted Barca he'd go there last summer. He knows it's impossible to bench Messi. He'd be better in Madrid tbh, Benzema would be easier to compete.

Now that we've sold Immobile this guy stays 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)