Fernando Llorente (16 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Look at the balls we play to him. Slow, top of the box, he has to lay it off. The crosses we send in are average at best as well. He got onto one that was handballed.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Not just this game, almost every Juve games. He was reacting way faster in Athletic. I don't know what's up to him.
spanish mentality is lazy mentality. why work hard if you are going to get paid anyway?

this is why u have highest unemployment rate in world

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He was horrible, but the way the team plays, he's always gonna be like that unless he makes a miracle or score a header.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was horrible, but the way the team plays, he's always gonna be like that unless he makes a miracle or score a header.
he's supposed to be good with his back at the goal, beeing a target and using his technique to lay it off to tevez, a wingback, or a cm.

Thing is, he did pretty poor in that aspect today, and he missed the header before the arm hit his face or the ball

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4530310 said:
He was marked by the one of the best pairs of central defenders of the world, give him a break
That's true but that takes us back to Conte who should have started with Giovinco seeing how tall Benfica defenders are.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's true but that takes us back to Conte who should have started with Giovinco seeing how tall Benfica defenders are.
Like with Kopenhagen=?

Llorente had a shid day. Ill not defend him. in fact he has been rather poor as of late.

We need a variation to him to fight for a spot or to simply bench him. I put my stakes on inmobile who is a cheap alternative.

Still, juventus on the offensive sucks major balls. We have good ball winner but when on possesin we cant do shid with it. The only one who had some spark today was pogba..the rest were clueless.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He's easily one of the most frustrating forwards out there in the modern game. Brilliant one day, using his body and imposing his physicality and en completely averse to more directness towards goal. Some of his play tonight was pathetic. I don't fault him for being slow as much as his lack of intelligence around the important areas when he wasn't getting stuff right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)