Fernando Llorente (48 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
his poor passing resulted in many instances of loss of posession and counter attacks. If I wanted to see a striker lose the ball every time he touched it, I'd ask for Vucinic.

more needs to be demanded of the strikers. especially llorente who gets really lazy and non chalant
At which part of the game did he look lazy and nonchalant?!!
He was playing with Giovinco ffs. How many games had they had together, to make every pass work?
Also I think he was afraid that he might accidentally step on the ant, so he was kinda more cautious than usual.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
His first touch is exceptional for a poacher.

Somedays his first touch and passing are shit, but it's not a rule. As a rule, it's very very good.

He's the perfect poacher who also can link up. He's doing very very well. World Class Poacher.

At his position and physical characteristics there are just a few in the world who are comparable.

He's steady and consistent. Amazing! We're set at CF for at least 3/4 years.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The thing I'm going to remember from today is his partnership with Giovinco. Both can be excused since this is probably the first time they play together, but boy did Iaquinta-Amauri seem world class compared to what we witnessed today.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yet managed a goal and an assist.
Exactly.

He didn't show up a lot but he's an essential of the team and like in most of our matches he's vital for scoring goals or providing assists. His partnership with Giovinco was obviously weak but IMO that was mostly because Giovinco just manged to taunt defenders on him and seek midfield to help him out. In todays match we pretty much ignored the wings and didn't even cross -- most of our play went through the middle. Still, Llorente managed to score and make yet another assist. This guy will carry us next season for sure, especially if we get offensive wingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)