Fernando Llorente (6 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I feel like Llorente would be amazing in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 as a lone striker. We need some wingers ASAP.
Yes, 4-3-3 would suit him perfectly!!

10 goals in Serie A and CHL, in 22 games (17 as a starter)

A goal every 150 minutes.
goal+assist every 107 minutes :touched:
Many will disagree with me on this but... I really believe that Llorente is a better signing than Teves. Numbers don't lie!! His goals/game average is better than that of Teves.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Many will disagree with me on this but... I really believe that Llorente is a better signing than Teves. Numbers don't lie!! His goals/game average is better than that of Teves.
He was also free... to further support your point. I think the free signings of Llorente, Pogba, and Pirlo, make Marotta by far the master of the Bosman.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I certainly won't. Llorente has been better so far in the season. Should have scored that easy one tonight, but great game nonetheless. I might have underestimated this guy as he's looking to score more than 19 goals.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Did everything right in first half and everything wrong in second.
Pretty much.

I'm intrigued by how much of the time Juve have Llorente dropping deep and helping defensively while the legendarily hardworking Tevez is the one left up at the halfway line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)