Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Matri sold for 11 million, Llorente brought in for free. That is some damn good business dealing. I knew he would come good eventuallu but wasn't sure how long it would take him to adapt.
Im glad he is settled now and he looks really happy and is a very nice guy.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Matri sold for 11 million, Llorente brought in for free. That is some damn good business dealing. I knew he would come good eventuallu but wasn't sure how long it would take him to adapt.
Im glad he is settled now and he looks really happy and is a very nice guy.
It's mind boggling that Bilbao let this guy walk for Free. From the get go last season, Beppe and Conte were relentless in the pursuit of Fernando. I'm glad to see that decision has been vindicated. This guy adds a different dimension to our tactics.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He even gave like 3 goal assists , which our players managed to fuck up somehow.

Really.. by now , llorente should have had like 6 or 7 asssits more than what he has. His majestic assists have been wasted beyond belief.

My only complain foir today is that he need to get more selfish sometimes. IN the 2nd half... after lñike 3 or 4 fuck ups.. he realized thsi and started to turn with the ball. Every single time he did it.. caused problems,.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I originally voted 5-9 in ALL comps.... but it seems i underestimated his recovery A LOT.

Then i said he would get 5 to 9 goals in serie A... but he is reaching that target too fast!. Lets hope he keepts it up and go far ore than that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
that goal was amazing. the way he was able to bring down the ball by heading it to licht and then scoring like that. this guy is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)