Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
It's not. Coming from Fernando's biggest fan. But Trezeguet doesn't have the build up/hold up play that Llorente has.
Dat avatar :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus Football Club S.p.A., 32 Corso Galileo Ferraris, 10128 Turin (TO), Tel. 899.999.897, Fax. +39 11 5119214

JUVENTUS Center

Via Stupinigi, 182 10040 Vinovo (TO)

(First-team training ground)

Tel 899.999.897 - Fax +39 11 5119214
[email protected]
Wow awesome. I'll definitely message them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Didn't watch the game, but have just seen the highlights. Great goal and great assist, no surprises that the big man is finally shining for us after getting plenty of game time. Great player and a top signing from The Great Man.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i already gave him credit for his great performance.

let's not kid oursleves here. we've had too many players have great years, or half years then go flop.

amauri
iaquinta
marchisio

so i shalll remain ever vigilant (and glorious) as i watch on

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Oh and @W

Forza A.R. Haven't been able to keep up with BE lately because of my recent wedding and current honeymoon, but can't wait to watch when I get back.
Congrats on the marriage, I hope you're both having a great time. :D

I finished watching season 1. Some week ago and haven't really got the time to watch. But I'll start watching season 2 soon. I already liked him from episode 1. That man is just great.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oh and @W

Forza A.R. Haven't been able to keep up with BE lately because of my recent wedding and current honeymoon, but can't wait to watch when I get back.
Oh man!! Congrats!! Wish you a long and happy marriahe and above all lots of babies throw away the rubbers playa!

Didntsee the game chhers to nando!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I bet Zlatan is jealous..... well done llorente keep scoring and let vucinic degrade to a transfer in January.
Did you see his touches on the ball when he came on for 10 mins? Sublime.

As for Llorente, he's starting to absolutely ooze class. He even is working his ass off during the entire game.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i already gave him credit for his great performance.

let's not kid oursleves here. we've had too many players have great years, or half years then go flop.

amauri
iaquinta
marchisio

so i shalll remain ever vigilant (and glorious) as i watch on
The issue, Lion, is that calling a player a complete bust after a handful of matches is no different than anointing Domenico Berardi as the greatest striker since Del Piero right now.

Llorente may yet turn out to be a bust and failure at Juve still. The difference between you and I is that I am willing to give that, and Berardi, time to find out for sure before passing a definitive judgement yet. Until you give things time whether to claim a player is a complete bust or the next superstar in the making, you're just a Cronios in Canadian clothing. (I guess a raccoon hat would suffice.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)