Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I assume everyone missed how good his distribution was before the goal ?

Best player today, decisive.
Anyone else notice how crisp and clean his touches were today? Receiving the ball well with a defender at his back where he has been struggling a bit this season. Plus he laid the ball off well to the sides too to open up play during this moments.

He looked much more confident today and each goal he scores he gets more confidence and its showing.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Fernando should now march to central Livorno and plant the Spanish flag on top of city hall because he is now the mayor of that town.

That lay-off for Carlito's 2nd goal was a feat of strenth. He held up 2 defenders like the Hoover dam holding back the Colorado river.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4373241 said:
So his finishing inside the box is not on Trezeguet level they say :rofl:
It's not. Coming from Fernando's biggest fan. But Trezeguet doesn't have the build up/hold up play that Llorente has.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
A BIG mistake to let Matri go, and to Milan no less !!

If anyone should have been sold, its the half-pint Giovinco, who even Prandelli now realizes is useless !!!

And someone tell me how exactly Llorente is better than Matri ?? At least we know Matri can play and score goals in Serie A.... all we're getting is excuses about Llorente being not 100% fit and getting used to the Italian game and tactics. The last time I checked, the ball is round in both Spain and Italy

Hopefully this move doesn't come back to bite us in the ass....

He was awful last night but in fairness our game play and formation isn't suited for a target man, Conte likes his attackers to drop back and help with building up the play and Llorente lacks that. For me he'll be useful for substitute appearances but Vucinic and Tevez have to start most of the time as they're most suited to this team and each other, I've yet to see any link up play between any other partnership baring those two.

This may make me unpopular but I wouldn't mind selling him next Summer and getting a striker more suited to this formation and team.

For the record like we had to with Diego in changing a formation to get the best out of him, Llorente like Diego isn't good enough for us to warrant that.
--

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Anyone else notice how crisp and clean his touches were today? Receiving the ball well with a defender at his back where he has been struggling a bit this season. Plus he laid the ball off well to the sides too to open up play during this moments.

He looked much more confident today and each goal he scores he gets more confidence and its showing.
well said!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)