Fernando Llorente (5 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
of course. Theidea is to portrait the difficulties he had in the beggining, but that now things are looking better for him.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine that pogs and llorente must be talking about each one's dann10 videos in ttheir spare time :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Great video, @dann10!

So awesome that Llorente posted it on his FB. You are a legend, buddy :scarf:

- - - Updated - - -

Tuttosport also mentioning your video!

I wouldn't say "legend" but thanks aha :tup: The tuttosport link doesn't seem to be working though. Where did you find it? I would love to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Except half the video is Llorente fuking up :p

The video focuses more on the journey I feel.
Bingo

- - - Updated - - -

of course. Theidea is to portrait the difficulties he had in the beggining, but that now things are looking better for him.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine that pogs and llorente must be talking about each one's dann10 videos in ttheir spare time :D
I wish a haha

- - - Updated - - -

@dann10

Congrats on your video bud :D
These videos are real quality Dan - keep up the great work and all the best!
Man my sister just chekd his facebook and told me the video I showed her was postedby llorente.

Congrats dann. Thats proof of your inspiring videos
nice work dann! :tup:
Forza Dan ! :delpiero: :weee:

fernando llorente ‏@llorentefer19 13 h
Con molta voglia di rimettermi la maglietta Bianconera! Questa domenica partita esigente a Livorno!
http://www.juvemagazine.it/2013/11/22/emozionante-la-rivincita-di-llorente-video/1146
That's awesome, Dan! You really do need to be working in an official capacity making videos for Juventus. You have a wonderful talent at editing these videos.
Damn, haven't had a better time on this forum since we won the 11/12 season. Thanks for the kind words guys :tup: How the f*ck did my video reach Llorente? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait it got a Tuttosport headline? :D

Except half the video is Llorente fuking up :p

The video focuses more on the journey I feel.
Thats what makes it quality, shows the little moments and the bigger picture of a player (besides being cinematic and well edited timing wise), not just replaying the same goals 50 times like some clips do (even for defenders, tards just show their goals, nothing else). The video is pretty much an emotional journey, showing him struggle infront of goal and buidling up in tempo to his glorious catharthic moments of the season so far.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldn't say "legend" but thanks aha :tup: The tuttosport link doesn't seem to be working though. Where did you find it? I would love to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Bingo

- - - Updated - - -

I wish a haha

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, haven't had a better time on this forum since we won the 11/12 season. Thanks for the kind words guys :tup: How the f*ck did my video reach Llorente? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
How? Because the video is sick, that's why.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wait it got a Tuttosport headline? :D

Thats what makes it quality, shows the little moments and the bigger picture of a player (besides being cinematic and well edited timing wise), not just replaying the same goals 50 times like some clips do (even for defenders, tards just show their goals, nothing else). The video is pretty much an emotional journey, showing him struggle infront of goal and buidling up in tempo to his glorious catharthic moments of the season so far.
Imagine the video of marchisio...the countless little things he does well that gets overlooked by everyone here.

Haters :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Imagine the video of marchisio...the countless little things he does well that gets overlooked by everyone here.

Haters :touched:

:touched:

Since Esoesgallo stopped doing his artful amazing vids (or chased off by youtube hehe), Youtube has been pretty much a bore with a lack of dedicated theatrical moving pieces on players, until Dann10 here :tup: :star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)