Fernando Llorente (24 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Great work Dann10, congratulations! :tup:

But this also shows me something, there's a very good chance that both the praises and the insults reach our players in some form or another. I think the forum collectively should be more supportive of our players from now on, I'm sure this was a massive boost to Llorente for example.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Great work Dann10, congratulations! :tup:

But this also shows me something, there's a very good chance that both the praises and the insults reach our players in some form or another. I think the forum collectively should be more supportive of our players from now on, I'm sure this was a massive boost to Llorente for example.
Well Llorente does know English, so if any Juve player was reading this forum, he would probably be one. :p

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Don't be so surprised Dan quality always distinguishes itself. You got the eye & the skill. Your videos should be enjoyed by a wider audience. :tup:
I remember you once were interested in video editing for Juve. You have enough material to go for it. Would love to see half of this season's clip especially if we qualify in the CL & are top of serie a.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)