Fernando Llorente (139 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i am not gloating. I was trying to aware people that he isnt this super player that people were making him out to be.
Lol u talking like he made us lose songle handedly.

he guy setted a couple of promising chances and was overall good for not being the scoreshard.
u are gloating on nothingness and overreacting

Blame marchiso, Asamoah and Chiello who ate one goals eaxch.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
This man needs service.

And we have zero players who can cross a ball at our club. He will be lucky to hit 10 goals this season if all our WB's do is run up the pitch, then turn around and pass it backwards.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Really good performance. Great ball control, can hold it up well, amazing at one-twos as showed on different occasions.

Needs to start for his full potential to be realized.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I thought he did good, controlled the ball pretty well and laid the ball which put Tevez, Marchisio and Asamoah in good scoring opportunities.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lost the ball a few too many times in the 2nd half otherwise did very good, should have had a couple of assists.

must play against Madrid, need an intelligent striker against them.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
In the 3-1 win against madrid in 2001-2002 season we played 4-4-2 with del piero and treseguet upfront. we should do the same with:

Buffon
Litchsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Caceres
Pogba----- Vidal -----Pirlo -----Giovinco
Tevez ------Llorente​

Don't let barzagli and chiellini never push forward like the did in today's game against fiorentina and Please make sure that pogba cover the flanks defensively as well as offensively.

Let history repeat itself!
Forza Juve! Fino alla fine!
:flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1:​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)