Fernando Llorente (182 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This month is very important for Llorente.
I bet he has considerabley improve his fitness level.. he should be ready in a week or so...

If the's not starting by november you can officially declare the flop by then.... until then there's some hope for him...
I suppose Zidane and Nedved were flops for juve cause they didnt perform before februari of their first year

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
I don't know why he's here, all he does is post backhanded $#@! about Llorente.
False

I'm telling you guy what I think after watching the guy for the last 7 seasons. No shit at all...

And if you review this thread and the one about Juve getting him during the last winter transfer window you realize how much valuable an true information we have written here...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This month is very important for Llorente.
I bet he has considerabley improve his fitness level.. he should be ready in a week or so...

If the's not starting by november you can officially declare the flop by then.... until then there's some hope for him...
Even if he doesn't start by May, he won't be considered a flop, coz you have to get enough opportunity before ur written off. Especially when you are coming into a new league, there's more time needed to adapt. Simply put, he can't be written off just coz he's not getting a game.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
I suppose Zidane and Nedved were flops for juve cause they didnt perform before februari of their first year
I don't know a thing about Zidane and Nedved... never watch Nedved play and I only watched Zidane when he played for R. Madrid... and only when we played Athletic...

but, as I said, I've been wathcing Llorente for the las 7 seasons, I talked to some of his friends and some of his brothers' friends and I have watch him training in multiple ocassions...

And all I'm saying is that he's a slow starter, and if he's not starting by november (what I think he will end up doing) he will be of no use for Juve: the guys thinks himself a world champion with nothing to prove, he will be finding an exit for the winter window transfer.... He cand stand being a bench warmer while he knows that he's not ready but once he feels ready the won't take that happily

I might be wrong or right... is just what I think... I can't see how saying that is bashing the player or talking shit about him.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if he doesn't start by May, he won't be considered a flop, coz you have to get enough opportunity before ur written off. Especially when you are coming into a new league, there's more time needed to adapt. Simply put, he can't be written off just coz he's not getting a game.

Please

What League Tevez comes from?

It's not an adaptation problem... it takes him ages to get in optimal shape...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Please

What League Tevez comes from?

It's not an adaptation problem... it took ages for him to get in optimal shape...
I don't think anyone here believes Tevez and Llorente are on the same level. And secondly, they come from very different situations. Llorente hasn't played or been conditioned to game time in almost a year. It's not his fault Urrutia is a dildao. So it definitely is an adaptation problem, whether it's adapting to game time or the system or the league.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Also, Tevez was playing with good players at City, while Llorente was playing with average players at Bilbao, so it will take him a while to get used to playing with quality players

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
I don't think anyone here believes Tevez and Llorente are on the same level. And secondly, they come from very different situations. Llorente hasn't played or been conditioned to game time in almost a year. It's not his fault Urrutia is a dildao. So it definitely is an adaptation problem, whether it's adapting to game time or the system or the league.
How is that Urrutia's fault??

he palyed 958 minutes last season... he didn't play longer cause he didn't want to...

You can keep beliving that you have rescued a princess form a castle tower guarded by a dragon but that's not true... the tale is competely different...

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
Also, Tevez was playing with good players at City, while Llorente was playing with average players at Bilbao, so it will take him a while to get used to playing with quality players
yea

sure

I suppose Juve's level is miles higher than spanish national team...

and sorry for saying it but I've been watchin some Juve this season and... well... I won't say its football is top level in way it will produce a shock for any player to play in Juve..

- - - Updated - - -

great point.. very clever and educated...
:)

- - - Updated - - -

Besides Llorente was finalist in La Copa and UEFA...

Let's see if Juve can make it to the UEFA Cup's finals this season...

I hope so, BTW

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How is that Urrutia's fault??

he palyed 958 minutes last season... he didn't play longer cause he didn't want to...

You can keep beliving that you have rescued a princess form a castle tower guarded by a dragon but that's not true... the tale is competely different...
It is Urrutia's fault for instigating the club against him for not signing a new contract. And refusing to let him go when he could've made some money at it, instead of letting the player rot till he saw out his contract.

As for what im believing....is the fact that I won't be writing the player off if he doesnt start in November. No speculation, as you can see.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
The worst thing about this thread is everytime I open it, I see that fucking poll at the top about how many goals Llorente "will" score this season. I laugh and then get really depressed and cry in the fetal position...

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
It is Urrutia's fault for instigating the club against him for not signing a new contract. And refusing to let him go when he could've made some money at it, instead of letting the player rot till he saw out his contract.

As for what im believing....is the fact that I won't be writing the player off if he doesnt start in November. No speculation, as you can see.
well

When Urrutia won the election he won partly because he promised Athletic was never and under no circumstance going to sell a player.
We don't sell. Athletic doesn't sell

Go and reread what happened this las transfer window with Herrera and ManU

People voted for him (this a club not a company) so he did what he was voted for.

Now think
What Athletic takes from getting the player rot?
I'll tell you: nothing

All Fernando was supposed to do was his job: train hard, play well, score... Well, he didn't, instead he started to traing like shit (Bielsa sent him off a training session, he was scoring the lowest in some conditioning test...), having strange injuries... all that stuff... I want to belive that he was just really afraid of getting injured, but I relly belive he's an arrogant lazy spoiled kid that decided to harm the club as much as he could... I came to think that when he applauded back the crowd in a Real Madrid match while part of this cloud were insulting one of our players and the club. Peole where insulting Gurpegi, then applauded Llorente and he applauded back... most Athletic fans thought that was real lame... (except of course those who are friends with W)

both "theories" can be true, and both you and me could believe whatever we wanted and no one is going to change other's opinion....

- - - Updated - - -

Did you pick 25+ goals as well :shifty:
If Jvue is going to play for a while in three competitions he can still perfectly score 20 this season

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well

When Urrutia won the election he won partly because he promised Athletic was never and under no circumstance going to sell a player.
We don't sell. Athletic doesn't sell

Go and reread what happened this las transfer window with Herrera and ManU

People voted for him (this a club not a company) so he did what he was voted for.

Now think
What Athletic takes from getting the player rot?
I'll tell you: nothing

All Fernando was supposed to do was his job: train hard, play well, score... Well, he didn't, instead he started to traing like $#@! (Bielsa sent him off a training session, he was scoring the lowest in some conditioning test...), having strange injuries... all that stuff... I want to belive that he was just really afraid of getting injured, but I relly belive he's an arrogant lazy spoiled kid that decided to harm the club as much as he could... I came to think that when he applauded back the crowd in a Real Madrid match while part of this cloud were insulting one of our players and the club. Peole where insulting Gurpegi, then applauded Llorente and he applauded back... most Athletic fans thought that was real lame... (except of course those who are friends with W)

both "theories" can be true, and both you and me could believe whatever we wanted and no one is going to change other's opinion....

- - - Updated - - -

If Jvue is going to play for a while in three competitions he can still perfectly score 20 this season
While i dont mind having you here because you seem to know ur fair share of footie and you are open to discuss things, when dealing with the llorente matter you seem to always lose the plot.

Whats interesting is your sole existence and purpouse in this forum.
You see, to be here as an ambasssador, as a witness of LLorente´s hardships, to in some way justify your illfeelings toward the player.
Listen, what happened in Bilbao is a thing of the past. In the end he wanted to go out, the team dont wanted to sell because of some extreme policy, and in the end both were perjudicated. You want to solely blame everything on LLorente, but Bilbao and Urrutia are as guilty as him.

If a player wants to go, just let him go. Theres no point in forcing a player to stay. It is not good for any of the parties involved. Bilbao wanted to set themselves policies like if they were a great team? well thats the price you pay. As simple as that.

But there, the egos and pride seem to be too strong, to the point of clouding the judgements of people. Including urself.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
llorente looked better than vucinic with tevez and also he is much more of a danger so one centre back will have to man mark him which gives space for tevez. if only we had 3 guys up front in a 4-3-3 ;(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)