Fernando Llorente (6 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Numero uno
“Conte, on paper at least, prefers attackers with characteristics which are different to those of Llorente,” the former Bianconero striker told Tuttosport.
“He prefers strikers who play between themselves, who help out and are also good away from the goal.
“Saying that, I’m convinced that Juventus will spend a lot of time in the penalty areas of opponents and the Spaniard will be very useful.”
Toni, who didn’t play a part in the plans of Conte in Turin, is similar in stature to the man who left Athletic Bilbao on a Bosman in the summer.
“Such situations are hard, especially for players like myself and Llorente,” the 2006 World Cup winner added.
“In order to reach top form you have to play proper games. You either like a player or you don’t – if you do then you have to play him.
“We are players who are good in the air and we like to live in the penalty area. I just hope one thing for him – a bit of luck so that he can make the most of his chance that will sooner or later be given to him.”

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Whatever
Read the post. MOST fans want Llorente to fail. Not ALL of them of course... but a HUGE mayority of them sure ther do. You can belive whatever you want.
I did read your post. You had said: "Llorente has no love in Bilbao, man." NO love, not at all, not even one. That means everybody hates him, I was saying that's wrong. So you should read your own post before insinuating that I can't read.

Llorente's failure is important for Athletic. Llorente becoming world and european champion playing for Athletic and an unknown bench warmer playing for Juventus sends a powerful message...

To be true I think will regain competition shape in a couple of months and will end up having a decent scorecard; but only if he's patient enough and doesn't start bitching around... problem is this is a guy who think that deserves a place in the team cause he's world champion (from the bench but champion anyway)... he's not the humble and down to earth guy you think he is...
You are beginning to make me turn into my avatar.

Luiggi

Sep 15, 2013
Ma jebeni debil nema pametnijeg posla nego trolat i sijat mržnju.
Kaka zuentzat ere "laguntxu"...

- - - Updated - - -

I did read your post. You had said: "Llorente has no love in Bilbao, man." NO love, not at all, not even one. That means everybody hates him, I was saying that's wrong. So you should read your own post before insinuating that I can't read..
Sorry if you got it that way
I meant MOST people here don't have any respect for the guy.

You are beginning to make me turn into my avatar.
esay man.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy guys... I see where his is going :)

Llorente is in his fucking prime. He will play and deliver.

I'm just having fun until november when you could mock and laught at me... he ALWAYS have needed time to start season in a proper shape. This is not new. This time it will take him a bit longer: new leage, new coach, new teammates...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Numero uno
“Conte, on paper at least, prefers attackers with characteristics which are different to those of Llorente,” the former Bianconero striker told Tuttosport.
“He prefers strikers who play between themselves, who help out and are also good away from the goal.
“Saying that, I’m convinced that Juventus will spend a lot of time in the penalty areas of opponents and the Spaniard will be very useful.”
Toni, who didn’t play a part in the plans of Conte in Turin, is similar in stature to the man who left Athletic Bilbao on a Bosman in the summer.
“Such situations are hard, especially for players like myself and Llorente,” the 2006 World Cup winner added.
“In order to reach top form you have to play proper games. You either like a player or you don’t – if you do then you have to play him.
“We are players who are good in the air and we like to live in the penalty area. I just hope one thing for him – a bit of luck so that he can make the most of his chance that will sooner or later be given to him.”
I guess Conte would have benched Trezeguet too and field Di Vaio - Del Piero if he was in charge back then.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Numero uno
that's why conte wanted gilardino

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
he hasen't even played and he has already flopped? i think llorente will do well just give him a chance.
:agree: It's a bit soon for drawing definitive conclusions like that, folks.

Managing-by-panic is the worst kind of football. Mourinho should be fired from Chelsea by now by some accounts. :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)