Fernando Llorente (83 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He should just play. Just throw him out there and let him get his mojo back. This is a guy who scored more than 20 goals a season the last 3 seasons he was a regular starter. You know what you'll get with Vucinic isn't enough while with Llorente you potentially have a 20 goals a season type of player.

Let's hope he starts next game at the Juventus Stadium. Those goalscorers are very peculiar, they just need one goal and they'll end up figuring the whole thing out.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it says it all about what conte rates him really when all this guy can get is 3.5 minutes to play when vucinic was terrible all game.

he's not going to make it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ya, around mind 70 would have been interesting. But I can see where conte is coming from. If he sended llorente out there, and samp equalized. It would not have been good. Better let tevez and vuc finish the job they started.

Next game at home I tjink llorente will get at least a half.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
would have loved to see him get more minutes today but fuck it...as long as we keep getting the 3 points I don't care who plays. A win is a win.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
would have loved to see him get more minutes today but fuck it...as long as we keep getting the 3 points I don't care who plays. A win is a win.
Matri? Quag? :D :p

- - - Updated - - -

Giving him 3 minutes, clever decision. :lol2:
This actually isn't true. The decision seemed to have been altered coz he had begun warming up around the 70th minute mark. That was the plan till we perhaps went ahead. And I think we all know that Conte won't make subs if we score late into a game, he'd like to maintain shape and finish things off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)