Fernando Llorente (8 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not about doubting him. It's about having reasonable expectations. He's a great player, but to expect him to score nearly 20 goals in his debut season is fantasy. I'd love it if he proved me wrong and did it. But if you're asking me to me to make predictions, I'd rather be cautious than be a dreamer.
My expectations for him plummeted after the Tevez deal. Why? Because im pretty sure that Tevez will complement everyone in the team, he is just too versatile and hardworker. Defenders will have a headache marking tevez and llorente will get a lot of space to run and finish plays. Now, if we take in consideration that Llorente doesnt needed much space in the first place because he is accustomed to be played as a lone forward, and having Tevez get a lot of manmark from him will make Llorente´s probs of failing much much less.

Both are physical players and Llorente for being a prima punta, is considerably technical. Tevez is both technical and physical. It will be hell to mark those 2.

All this considered, the probability of those 2 working well together are high IMO.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its ok :D
After all he is coming from a nihtmare season and hasnt played regularly for so long.

IM being a tad too optimistic i know. Lets just hope that him and Tevez will click from minute one and bang the nets

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i think llorente will do quite well all things considered.

20 goals is not a stretch actually. i mean if a mediocre player like el sharawwwy got that in half a season playing for a crap team.

in juve he will have players that create a lot of chances and space for him.

i think key thing is for conte to work on crosses now with litch and asamoah.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ey, you guys who voted 5-9 in the poll, do you still believe he's gonna score so few goals in all competitions?

@Sheik Yerbouti
@Mr Chocolate
@Juve_fanatic
@Beko
@Hydde @Gep
@sempreJuve @Edoardo
@Jem83 No....in this case im going for 10-14.... And i wouldnt be sad at all if at the end of next season it is proved that i have voted wrong and it turns out that he has scored 20+ goals....

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Nope.
Anyways I'm still waiting for the day Buffon score a goal. It's one of my biggest dreams that concerns Juve, I want it to happen just as badly I want us to win a CL.

- - - Updated - - -

And Cheesio 36mil :tuttosport:

In comes Marcelo, Gundogan and Mata.
:shocked: No Crappy black players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)