Fernando Llorente (167 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ey, you guys who voted 5-9 in the poll, do you still believe he's gonna score so few goals in all competitions?

@Sheik Yerbouti
@Mr Chocolate
@Juve_fanatic
@Beko
@Hydde @Gep
@sempreJuve @Edoardo

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ey, you guys who voted 5-9 in the poll, do you still believe he's gonna score so few goals in all competitions?

@Sheik Yerbouti
@Mr Chocolate
@Juve_fanatic
@Beko
@Hydde @Gep
@sempreJuve @Edoardo

I personally think he'll bag 15 goals if I'm really honest. So if you could change my vote that'll be nice @Jem83

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking collar :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: at the 18 mugs who think he'll bang in 25 goals & over.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Apr 15, 2006

@Sheik Yerbouti
I thought that poll was for Serie A only, not all goals. I expect a low figure in Serie cos I'm sure it'll take some time for him to get adjusted to the style of play. If Tevez-Llorente is gonna be our starting pair, then opposition defences are gonna be extra defensive, which might initially prevent him from banging in the goals. Still, 9 goals from a Serie A débutante would be quite impressive. I would love it if he made a bigger impact in the CL though. Same goes for Tevez.

Apr 15, 2006
So you all have great faith in him! Nice :D
It's not about doubting him. It's about having reasonable expectations. He's a great player, but to expect him to score nearly 20 goals in his debut season is fantasy. I'd love it if he proved me wrong and did it. But if you're asking me to me to make predictions, I'd rather be cautious than be a dreamer.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nope.
Anyways I'm still waiting for the day Buffon score a goal. It's one of my biggest dreams that concerns Juve, I want it to happen just as badly I want us to win a CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Vucinic is more likely to provide 15M, as in 15 million Euros through his sale. :)
And Cheesio 36mil :tuttosport:

In comes Marcelo, Gundogan and Mata.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)