Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A random dude in Marca.com, talking about llorente and juve:

"que gestion de presupuesto esta haciendo la juve estos ultimos años: pirlo-vidal-pogba-tevez-llorente-barzagli-isla todos juntos cuestan menos ke coentrao(30 millones), la verdad ke es para aplaudirles esta politica y esto que tienen dinero pero la cuestion no es tener sino saber hacer bien las cosas...y pensando que el chelsea gasto 58 millones en torres(no digo ke es malo!!) y 32 millones en oscar y la juve gasto 9 millones en tevez-llorente (seguramente mejor que torres y oscar)...la juve la temporada ke viene da muchisimo miedo y el que no lo crea que espere porque tienen un equipo de los mejores 5 en toda europa."

from google:
"that budget management is making the juve these last years: pirlo-vidal-Pogba-tevez-llorente-Barzagli-island all together cost less than coentrao (30 million), the truth that is to applaud this policy and that they have money but the question is not to have but to know how to do things ... and think the chelsea torres 58 million in spending (not saying that's bad!) and 32 million juvenile oscar and spending 9 million tevez-llorente (surely better than towers and oscar) ... the next season juve gives a lot fear and believe it not to wait because they have a top 5 team throughout Europe. "

:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hmmmm...

it must be said he is very handsome. not as handsome as me but not bad at all.

i give him my blessing to use the lion nickname.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)