Fernando Llorente (135 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have the feeling he will suceed and smash italian defenses.
With the support of Pirlo, Vidal, Vucinic and maybe Jovetic...he simply cannot fail. He is like a much improved version of Luca Toni. And im pretty sure Toni would have done better here if he got some more chances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I have the feeling he will suceed and smash italian defenses.
With the support of Pirlo, Vidal, Vucinic and maybe Jovetic...he simply cannot fail. He is like a much improved version of Luca Toni. And im pretty sure Toni would have done better here if he got some more chances.
8 goals, 4 assists in 27 matches last season (15 starts).

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Good look with Llorente. That is the only I can say. Anyway comparing Llorente with Martinez is like compare a tomato with a chair. No relation at all.
vasco hermanito pls, how come there's no relation at all? You said Llorente didn't play a single minute for Spain and therefore sucks and I said Martinez didn't play a minute for Spain too. I see a relation.

What happened to Jasi btw? He was a cool guy.

Sija

Jun 26, 2013
Congrats for getting Tevez

If you can tame the guy, he might be a great addition...

I've read Juve is going after another striker and that is thinking of loan him out to another team... Is that true?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, we need a true Bilbao supporter here. Benat to Bilbao, good deal or not hermanito?

He was send out cuse he has no conditioning... He can't play a whole season whole matches... It would be great with Martinez by his side doing all the pressure and "muscle work"... but now... I don't know
We'll see..

To be true I don't like Athletic getting him. We got some youngsters that can get the job done and that deserve the chance...

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Hi.

Why do you think that leaving free the Athletic Club he has no good offers from Real Madrid, Chelsea or other clubs?
I must be tired, because i don't get any of it.

Even in his best moment, he didn't play a single minute in last euro.
Because Del Bosque prefer using a false 9 than a classic 9.

In 4 years he played 4 finals with the Athletic Club (the spanish supercup is 2 games), he didn't score a single goal in 5 games
I wonder who scored all the goals on the way to the finals.....

Sija

Jun 26, 2013
No chance. We aren't signing a player like Llorente and giving him a €4.5m salary to loan him out.
The club getting him could pay half his wages...
Atletico de Madrid for example is looking for a good 9... I'm sure they will be more than pleased to pay half Llorente's wages

Having a benched player receiving 4.5 per year (just slighly under Tevez) might be a call for problems in the squad...
I don't know...

I just hope this turns out to be true...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)