Fernando Llorente (246 Viewers)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Man how do you use him? I have been using a 3-5-2 with him as a TM but he can't score for shit. he did well in the preseason but thats it. I have him up front with either jo-jo or vucinic
asah-chesio-vidal-licht
pirlo/pogba
Barza- Bon- Chelio

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
That's why i wrote deeplying striker.

He has about 39 goals and 15 assists in 38 games for me and that's only the league and his first year in Juve.

Jul 13, 2010
Man how do you use him? I have been using a 3-5-2 with him as a TM but he can't score for $#@!. he did well in the preseason but thats it. I have him up front with either jo-jo or vucinic
asah-chesio-vidal-licht
pirlo/pogba
Barza- Bon- Chelio
Actually, Ferrara is manager of Juve and won four consecutive titles, also UEFA SuperCup, and many more things. He plays like that:

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Gio blows on my save. Matri sucks and Ive tried to sell him multiple times. The fans hated me when i sold Anelka to LA Galaxy saying we couldve used him? Vucinic and asah are both top scores on my save. Ill try Llorente at DLS but thats not his natural position.

Its retarded (awesome**) but the board gave me 74 mil for my second season in charge...no save editors or anything

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
yea dont worry, I felt the same way as you before I started playing it. I didn't like it at first because it was nothing like fifa, which i play all the time. But once you get started it becomes extremely addictive. People say its worse than WoW addictions haha. Buy, pirate it, do whatever but its an amazing game that you will sink hundreds of hours into

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yea dont worry, I felt the same way as you before I started playing it. I didn't like it at first because it was nothing like fifa, which i play all the time. But once you get started it becomes extremely addictive. People say its worse than WoW addictions haha. Buy, pirate it, do whatever but its an amazing game that you will sink hundreds of hours into
Wow is not even that addictive anymore :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 246)