Fernando Llorente (89 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let's sticky this one, after all, he's our best paid player. There will be a lot of discussion about him once pre season starts.
Talking about this..... what do you think about Juventus making him our best paid player... even when he is unproven....and even earning more than legend like Buffon.... or tried and etsted soldiers like Vidal and Chiello?.

This is ok? what do you think other players will think about this?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am in the 15-19 bracket but I hope he scores 30.

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about this..... what do you think about Juventus making him our best paid player... even when he is unproven....and even earning more than legend like Buffon.... or tried and etsted soldiers like Vidal and Chiello?.

Strikers usually get paid highest. If he leads us to CL glory none will give hoot about his pay package.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Vidal doesn't seem the type to be jealous someone new is coming in with higher wages than him. Of course, I don't know him personally, but he seems professional enough not to become jealous over something like that...It's not like hes earning peanuts anyway :p

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Free transfer, those players usually get more money.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Anyone know what number he'll pick?
I've read #17 or #18

If he wants the #9 or the #11, our players better give it up.

I'm so excited we have this guy. :heart:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm usually optimistic for all of our signings. I'll support them, and cheer for them until they completely let me down.

For example, last summer I was all for Giovinco, but he was majorly underwhelming this season. (As was our whole attack line)

But as for Llorente, he has all the right stuff to make it big here. I wish him the best, and I'm excited for him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
indeed. all the more fulfilling to see his hopes and dreams crushed.

like when you tell a kid santa isnt real. or that his parents lied when they said he is special

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)