Fernando Llorente (64 Viewers)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I still don't get how others didn't see what he did tonight. Made life hell for the rat defenders, both on and off the ball, in attack and with his pressure. I recall in the first 30 minutes he was pressuring the hell out of the ball holding defenders, forcing them to just kick it away at times.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he missed a one one with the keeper.

any striker worth his salt would bury that chance.

I don't get why he gets no slack for the shit he pulls. you guys bury pogba and marchisio for the slightest things, yet let this hack get away with far, far more shocking performances

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lion must be in heaven. Yes the dude is not on his best days... but we have seen what he is capable when on his day :)

I even would not be surprised if that Bilbao troll returns now that Llorene is on a low

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Serie A figures players out very quickly - Amauri, Krasic and now Llorente.

I get the feeling he'll come back though.
You can't figure out a player like Llorente. If he is on form you can only do so much to contain him, when he gets his touches and timing wrong it just looks terrible. Sometimes it works and Rodriguez gets sent off despite doing hardly anything wrong :D

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
sorry didn't watch the game but if he missed a one vs one again, the total would be 3. Nando is really good at hustling defenders and headers, which are very positive points but don't expect he buries 1v1 chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)