Fernando Llorente (130 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he was the worst player in the pitch. uninvolved in everything and did nothing right. amauri level performance.

only reason he;s getting ignored is because of the result.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Conte :
Just look at players like Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente who come back and actively take part in the defensive moves, not like old-fashioned strikers who would stand up there and wait for an assist to score.
Llorente is a very important player for us who, after two months of apprenticeship, has settled right into the team. He holds up the ball, spreads the play for his teammates and is strong in the air.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i've given him credit before for great performances.

but this game he was out of his depth in. this game could have ended diffrently, and a lot more members would jave crucified him (and pogba) for weak showing.

that is all.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i've given him credit before for great performances.

but this game he was out of his depth in. this game could have ended diffrently, and a lot more members would jave crucified him (and pogba) for weak showing.

that is all.
Well, imo, today's tactics didnt suit him at all. We were very well pressed by Roma, we didnt have much of the ball and im gonna dare to say that i dont think our players managed to put in 4 crosses in total in the whole 90 minutes. Today's game development suited Tevez more than it suited Llorente cause todays game required individual play rather than a team play. At least this is how i perceived the game today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)