Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
I think we have a good chance to land Llorente.

Maybe Atletic doesn't want to sell but I doubt they'll be tough to break as his contract is running out and I don't think they want Real or some other Spanish club to lay hands on him. So IMO we're probably giving it all on Llorente and we can easily end up being in pole position.
Lets hope so. I think it's just a question about how Llorente feel about the idea of Serie A-football and Juventus.
Conte apparently asked for him by the way, if you haven't heard :)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Not overly excited about this potential transfer but he's still better then what we got, or so I'm led to believe

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You can't expect to sign a striker like Llorente for less than €20m, let's be real with the market. Anything around or even below that price is a good one, if we truly are going for him.

I certainly won't say that he won't flop, because any player could, yes, even the ones people continually fawn over in threads. But the chance he would do well is greater.

---------- Post added 12.08.2012 at 19:47 ----------

I have to admit I'm a bit afraid of this transfer. Let's hope Conte's approved this move. As long as our boss wants him, he should be ok.
Would you be afraid if you were told we are spending €30m on Jovetic tomorrow?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
OMG, Marotta is actually confirming that we're talking with him! Of course I'd rather have van Persie, Cavani or Higuain, but to be honest that was a bit unrealistic all the time. If we could get Llorente, I would be more than happy - in fact I would be excited as hell! FORZA JUVE, FORZA MAROTTA, FORZA CONTE!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think we will land Llorente for 18 M€ with bonuses if we win trophies which is a good transfer fee for such a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)