Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yeah, because you've seen him play so many times...
No, only because I've heard his name a lot less. Seriously. I'm saying irrespective of how he turns out, when you judge this on face value, I'd expect most of us to be underwhelmed coz the guys we have been linked to have bigger reputations. Did you not read the entire post?

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
TS reporting his relationship with A.Bilbao manegement is terrible.

With this guy on the team, long balls from our defenders could finally make sense. I would prefer Dzeko, but Llorente is much cheaper and beacuse of that an obvious choice for Marotta.
They're in the same price band. 20-25m. It'll come down to the wages, if Dzeko agrees to something like 5m plus bonuses I think he will be first choice, but if we are to consider OTM, then Llorente will be a Juve player no later than August 20.

---------- Post added 12.08.2012 at 16:39 ----------

I would love to see him in our jersey. Will be a great signing.
I'd love him to click for us because we'll have that position sorted for next season and we could then buy JoJo.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Tomorrow 12:30 there's a press conference by Athletic President Josu Urrutia to talk about the Llorente situation. Don't know whether he will announce a contract extension or that he'll leave Athletic though.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Marceℓℓo;3804467 said:
Tomorrow 12:30 there's a press conference by Athletic President Josu Urrutia to talk about the Llorente situation. Don't know whether he will announce a contract extension or that he'll leave Athletic though.
If he does announce an extension, I think we'll go all in for Dzeko. Shitty seem to have an eye on Damiao.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
TS reporting his relationship with A.Bilbao manegement is terrible.
With Bielsa, yes.

No, only because I've heard his name a lot less. Seriously. I'm saying irrespective of how he turns out, when you judge this on face value, I'd expect most of us to be underwhelmed coz the guys we have been linked to have bigger reputations. Did you not read the entire post?
Nah, I stopped when you said Jovetic is better than Llorente.

And after that you admit, you haven't seen Llorente play much.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I've heard that the initial offer was for 16 million.

just because Llorente is not as well known as a Dzeko, or an RVP, doesn't make him of lesser quality than he actually is.

this guy is a very good player, and the thoughts of him dominating the box with this squad is something that is very very intriguing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)