Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Either would be fine imo, although I would much prefer Jovetic if I'm honest. I think he would be more of a luxury this season though as we desperately need a target man with good movement instead.

Hopefully this is all concluded soon before Joe does himself some harm
:D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Bayern Munchen just talked about how impossible Bilbao are being right now in these negotiations. I bet they are doing the same thing with the Llorente deal and with Marotta not liking to negotiate with unreasonable teams
Martinez has a contract until 2016, so Athletic can afford to hold out for as much as possible and, ultimately, try to keep him for another couple of years.

Llorente's contract is running out and he doesn't seem interested in a renewal, so they can't afford to be too aggressive in negotiations over him or they risk losing him for nothing.

Very different situations.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
They can have whatever kind of transfer policy they want, its still retarded and they are making things hard on themselves.

And who the hell are you?
Thanks to that transfer policy, they are one of the few clubs in Spain who is secure on economy.

---------- Post added 23.08.2012 at 07:46 ----------

I thought we stopped.

But leets see now.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'm hearing the doubters about Spanish players flopping in serie A. But I'm putting down to style of play, and the way we play nowadays will suit Llorente and co. Make it happen.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
woodkaz can get so weird about Bilbao. If you're a Juve fan, the fuck do you care for? I guess that's what happens when you "support" so many teams.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
There's a Gazzetta report that says Jose Urrutia is prepared to wait until Aug 31st to see if a better offer arrives.We'll sign him if no other team come forward with a better offer in the next few days but the important question is, are the Juventus board prepared to wait that long ?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Seems like a smart thing to do for Bilbao.

What will happen if there is actually someone that comes with a better offer? Do you want to go in to a bidding war with the transfer market closing in a couple of hours :p?

Beppe let me down on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)