Fernando - DM - Porto (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just don't see a point in selling Melo and bringing in Fernando unless someone overpays for him. It seems like a waste of time.

I think that Fernando might come as a replacement for Sissoko and that we keep Melo.

My worst fear is that we have a midfield of Krasic - Fernando - Melo - Marchisio next year, and if you think it can't happen, it most certainly can.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Essien in 2008,2009 was awesome this year wasn't hin his best season .
Dule90 , for me he isn't W.C , Barcelona's bench player .
YAYA , yeeep best DM in the world .
Essien on a bad season is still 10 times better.

De Jong is better than him too.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Melo is no way WC. And even if he was close to it, his temperament/stupidity wouldn't let him have such a status.

I wouldn't trade him anyway, unless it was for Mascherano or M'Vila (under Deschamps).

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Essien on a bad season is still 10 times better.

De Jong is better than him too.
Please don't exaggerate :rolleyes:

Melo is no way WC. And even if he was close to it, his temperament/stupidity wouldn't let him have such a status.

I wouldn't trade him anyway, unless it was for Mascherano or M'Vila (under Deschamps).
Hmm , M'Villa it's talented but tell me how many times u have seen him playing ???

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Hmm , M'Villa it's talented but tell me how many times u have seen him playing ???
Not much, to say the truth. I saw him playing for France and also a few games for Rennes. He always seemed very solid at defending and a very good player holding the ball. Actually, atm I don't remember any major errors from him. Didier's praise about him makes me think nice things about the guy, too.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
m'vila is very mature for his age, got great potential and is playing overall extremely solid.

and the fact he gets called the new viera. i mean viera was in my eyes one of the best midfielders during his prime. he's going to be huge.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
m'vila is very mature for his age, got great potential and is playing overall extremely solid.

and the fact he gets called the new viera. i mean viera was in my eyes one of the best midfielders during his prime. he's going to be huge.
My favourite player :touched:

But you know there are many "new" Viera,ADP,Buffon , and 90% of them flop .
I'm not saying M'VIlla will flop i would like to have him here :)

Nedvěd

15m is a fair price. Noway that he's worth the 30m he was reported for, days ago.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
What's the point of getting Fernando when M'Vila could be available?
i think the problem is that he just recently signed a new contract extension..if thats the case then they'll obviously ask for a big premium above his fair market value once u factor the new extension in

it really sucks though how we used to sign the most talented youngsters from france like henry,trez,thuram,kapo(who failed but we still took a chance on a french youngster) and now were not even linked with them

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i think the problem is that he just recently signed a new contract extension..if thats the case then they'll obviously ask for a big premium above his fair market value once u factor the new extension in

it really sucks though how we used to sign the most talented youngsters from france like henry,trez,thuram,kapo(who failed but we still took a chance on a french youngster) and now were not even linked with them
I think the places we scout have only changed

since epl got into france, prices inflated there aswel, and the wages they get... better to check other area's

i'm keep on how that brazillean DM we bought will develop, could perhaps become better then m'villa ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Porto basically tried to rip them off for Mangala and Fernando, I heard they wanted €15m for Fernando alone lol...€35m for Mangala. Even Man City aren't complete morons, they can save money by buying in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)