Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Date of birth July 25, 1987 (age 23)
Place of birth Alto Paraíso, Brazil
Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
Weight 76 kg
Playing position Midfielder​

Fernando Francisco Reges
(born 25 July 1987 in Alto Paraíso de Goiás), simply Fernando, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for F.C. Porto in the Portuguese first division, as a defensive midfielder.

Club career

In June 2007, Fernando signed a five-year contract with F.C. Porto directly from the Brazilian third division, having started his career at Vila Nova Futebol Clube. However, he spent his first year in Portugal loaned to C.F. Estrela da Amadora, where he was first-choice.

In 2008–09, returned to Porto, Fernando was an everpresent midfield fixture alongside established Raul Meireles and Lucho González, as the northerners achieved a fourth-consecutive league accolade.
International career

Fernando was in Brazil U-20's squad at the 2007 South American Youth Championship, which the nation won, but was not included for the subsequent competition in the category, the 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
If Boas really does come, I think there's a good possibility he will come too. But if he does, I'm afraid that will be the end of Melo at Juve??

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3025170 said:
If you buy it I can talk you through any part of it, but I have the disk...

Although I burn it onto my computer, so really I have a disk master image, which means if you knew a way to transfer an 8GB file I probably could.
I was thinking of DL'ing it :seven:
I may go and buy the disc anytime soon though.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This guy looks really promising. It seems silly to me though that we're creating another void by selling Melo and completely replacing the CM pair again and probably losing money on it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Has more of the added Momo aspect to his game while being all around good midfielder like Melo. Momo like in his incessive and accurate slide tackling, pressurring/ballwinning. Melo doesnt do that much. But its just really silly to sell Melo, so redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)