Fernando - DM - Porto (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
Yeah but conte likes playing Asamoah there..i agree I don't think he is top notch in that position and I still believe it is a weakness, even if he improving in this role. If we can manage to keep pogba, and with Pirlo ready to sign an extension...I don't see a need for this at all. Maybe Marrone can come back for cover but even then, we suddenly have overkill for midfield when Asamoah can always play there if need be...painful situation as peluso would probably play at left back.
Since when has Asa been Conte's first LB choice the few times we've played with a back four? Never. He's not going to get the job done as a LB against the likes of Navas, Walcott and Sanchez, let alone Bale and Robben. But i'm begining to think Conte is just going to make due with what he has. When was the last time there was any rumor Beppe was looking at a LB?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    Looks like he re-signed with Porto till 2017.

Well, f*ck him then.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    Looks like he re-signed with Porto till 2017.

Well, f*ck him then.
    hahaha when you are going to learn that such news or agent talk is always there to make sure that current club give the player better new contract and that is his first goal then comes proper contact with interested clubs.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Hope this thread isn't active from now up until the Summer because even before his extention we were probably not going to get him

No need to mention him again, would have been a great free signing though.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    hahaha when you are going to learn that such news or agent talk is always there to make sure that current club give the player better new contract and that is his first goal then comes proper contact with interested clubs.
    I know but some players do go for free and he would have been nice to get. Now they'd ask for a high fee and we must move on.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    The player's brother, Joca Reges, claimed earlier this week that Fernando had already agreed to leave the club this summer, but Fernando has now ended talk over his immediate future by extending his deal with Porto until 2017, with the club confirming the news via their official Twitter account.

Close Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)