Fenerbahche - juventus (1 Viewer)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
dont care tp much guys.

ok we lost it hurts believe me I KNOW IT!!!

because here are many turkish guys.

but it doesent matter

milan lost 1year ago almost every single friendly and micky mouse cup.

but were by far champions.

so ther is always ALWAYS HOPE!!!!

ciao forza juve

shiyaz

Apr 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
dont care tp much guys.

ok we lost it hurts believe me I KNOW IT!!!

because here are many turkish guys.

but it doesent matter

milan lost 1year ago almost every single friendly and micky mouse cup.

but were by far champions.

so ther is always ALWAYS HOPE!!!!

ciao forza juve

Yeah, you are right...We should hope always!!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!:cheesy:

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #108
    I know u guys don't take it seriously but capello and the players took it seriously
    we played with almost the whole squad we can't create atacking positions.
    we are not better than last year we just replaced emerson with davids and baiocco (FFS) with maresca. i know kapo is good but don't know what he will do this season.+ nedved got older will he play better than last year?i trust capello but i don't trust moggi.he is spending very stupidly 28mil for emerson???
    others buy giuly for 8mil diego for 8mil.it's all weird:(

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    I know u guys don't take it seriously but capello and the players took it seriously
    we are not better than last year we just replaced emerson with davids and baiocco (FFS) with maresca. i know kapo is good but don't know what he will do this season.+ nedved got older will he play better than last year?i trust capello but i don't trust moggi.he is spending very stupidly 28mil for emerson???
    I assure you were all taking it very seriously, we know just how bad we are and I for one am very frightened about next season.:frown::sad:

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #110
    i know we are financially not good as we were, but why we pay all those money for emerson?say it's ok we needed him badly, then why we let talent like maresca go out with that money?? I don't want to think that we are in crisis and will become like roma or parma in the end :frown:

Sep 14, 2003
    i know we are financially not good as we were, but why we pay all those money for emerson?say it's ok we needed him badly, then why we let talent like maresca go out with that money?? I don't want to think that we are in crisis and will become like roma or parma in the end :frown:
    There are alot of question about this Juve and no anwsers. We've seen Roma buy Mexes and Ferrari :)fero:) and even Fiorentina have bought Ujfalusi and who do we want? - Bonera...

We spent alot of time and money getting Emerson a player I would hardly place as a priority. The team is as bad as last season at the moment and badly needs some new players but the ones I wanted are no longer available, thankyou Moggi. :(

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #113
    i guess emerson or player like was the first thing to buy,that's the problem of our defence and not the defenders,with zebina we will be better but he should start controling himself he can cause a lot of problems for us if he don't.but our main problem is lack of atacking midfielder we can't depend only on nedved.we could bring one of (diego - giuly - deco) i don't know who is left.d'alesandro is he still with that that wolf(thing) :D club??and zambo should play in left midfield if we will not bring another atacker he only can give the good passes for trezeguet

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

It's 12 mil €. The transfer's total value was 28 mil €, but only 12 are in money because Brighi was valued as 16 mil €.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    And thats over 3 years. Thats 4 mio yearly. That was maybe what we payed Di Vaio and Brighi in Salery. Så Basicly we havent lost anything but Brighi in this deal.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Moggi needs to stop fvcking around and get us some new players, namely quality central defenders. If we don't sign at least two good defenders in the coming week I see us losing to Djurgarden or Kaunas in the CL qualifiers. The purchase of Emerson is a step in the right direction, but we desperately NEED some defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)