Fenerbahce's Appiah: Juventus told me I wouldn't be sold (8 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
i am sad that Appiah had to leave, but ok thats the life in soccer!

I also think that he was played out of position and that he has great potential with his young age, i hope we won't regret his sale!
It's a fact that Appiah has been played out of position in his 2 years here, which explains y he couldn't perform 75% of the time.

We wouldn't regret his sale becos Fenerbahce is willing to pay an overprice for Appiah, something which tempts Moggi to sell him. Even if he is here, he would partner Emerson and can't perform up to par.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
It's a good deal though, at least we get a decent player that is world-class than a potential-wise player that has been played out of position.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
lets faceit, appiah's talent's could not florish under capello he is an advaced attacking midfielder somerthing which capello doesnt understand

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Appiah was never going to be the player everyone thought he would be when we bought him from Brescia. He's only 23, far too early to spend his days in the bench.

OP
lestat_1987

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    Appiah was never going to be the player everyone thought he would be when we bought him from Brescia. He's only 23, far too early to spend his days in the bench.
    Didn´t we buy him from Parma?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I believe he was loaned to Brescia, so we bought him from Parma and gave them a one year loan of Blasi as part of the deal IIRC.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

Juve tell it to every player.how could you believe it?
    Moggi told me that I could be a star ballerina in a Russian dance troupe.

But the difference between me and Appiah is that I knew not to believe him. ;)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    I think that despite some good performance here and there, Appiah is just a terrible passer. Even the simplest pass in the world he could mess up terribly. It's true that in the last season it was much much better than in the 2003/2004 season, but still, not good enough for Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)