• Preet

• Kate

• Christina

• SABSAB

• Hoori

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I vote for Hoori every year on this. So i'll try to mix it around this year. I already voted for Katie in the most awesome member poll. So for me it has to be Preet. She's a great addition to the forum. Not only is she hot, she's also intelligent and not easy to mess with :heart:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I vote for Hoori every year on this. So i'll try to mix it around this year. I already voted for Katie in the most awesome member poll. So for me it has to be Preet. She's a great addition to the forum. Not only is she hot, she's also intelligent and not easy to mess with :heart:
Preet was indeed a great revelation to this forum. :agree:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Hoori. She is a sweetheart, knowledgeable, helpful and one of the most dedicated members I've seen. She is definitely the all-round Juventus woman. :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
listen to alen more ask him this question or go read about woman on a forum not here

was a joke :D
in england when a girl says they want to be just friends they tend to mean it, so im not one that takes advantage of other people's good nature but never mind :sigh: if it is any consolation i did mean what i said to you last night, not sure what that is worth anymore but still.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
in england when a girl says they want to be just friends they tend to mean it, so im not one that takes advantage of other people's good nature but never mind :sigh: if it is any consolation i did mean what i said to you last night, not sure what that is worth anymore but still.
fine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)