Felipe Melo (7 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You still haven't named 7 CBs undoubtedly better than Bonucci.
At this point I can't. I haven't watched enough of others to really say anything. Plus bon bon have been really good this season so far. Not that those who said this can really say anything ether, I doubt they really watched so much of others to say somehting like this too.

And I like the phrasing undoubtedly :D

Anyway, defenders nowdays really suck. And not many real defenders left anymore too. Todays top 10 defenders seem very weak tbh.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
At this point I can't. I haven't watched enough of others to really say anything. Plus bon bon have been really good this season so far. Not that those who said this can really say anything ether, I doubt they really watched so much of others to say somehting like this too.

Anyway, defenders nowdays really suck. And not many real defenders left anymore too. Todays top 10 defenders seem very weak tbh.
:tup:

Yeah, there are around 4 CBs that are better, and maybe 6 others that are on a similar level where it'd be difficult to come up with any definite ranking. He's definitely among the very best in his position the past 18 months or so though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Aquilani the best player :lol2:

grasping at straws :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio wasn't good enough to claim his position where two idiots absolutely failed?

Marchisio should wake up every day thanking Conte for his career.
I agree.

If it wasn't for Conte, Marchisio would still be known as casper the ghost.
So you come here ans suck Conte's dick and bash a true legend like Marchisio? Fuck your trolling, Melo. I know you weren't.

:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree.

If it wasn't for Conte, Marchisio would still be known as casper the ghost.
Under Conte, Marchisio lost his starting spot to Pogba and we played Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba in a 3-5-2.
Under Allegri, Marchisio got his spot back in the 4-3-1-2, got chances at holding cm, moved pirlo to the bench, became really good at it, moved back to cm when Pogba was injured, remained in the team and had pereyra benched when we wanted all cm's in the 4312, and has been our best midfielder for two years running.

Sorry, but Marchisio's holding cm breaktrough was entirely Allegri's work.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No it wasnt.

Marchisio played as a holder when Pirlo was out for more than a month in the previous season under Conte.

And during that period,we were wrecking teams,regularly scoring 4 goals a game.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love the fact that a retard like Delneri preferred two shitty players like Melo and Aquilani in the middle and Marchisio in an unfamiliar LM role, means that Marchisio was always shit, and only Conte was responsible for him being great.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So you come here ans suck Conte's dick and bash a true legend like Marchisio? Fuck your trolling, Melo. I know you weren't.
You should thank Conte that mr deflection Bonucci turned out to be a decent defender.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's not my country, it's whole europe.

But you keep believing that, as long as it helps you sleep.
I sleep fine in the greatest country in the world :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No it wasnt.

Marchisio played as a holder when Pirlo was out for more than a month in the previous season under Conte.

And during that period,we were wrecking teams,regularly scoring 4 goals a game.
No he didnt.

Marchisio's considerable performances started when Pirlo was out early 2015, when we played Marchisio; vidal pogba, pereyra, and it was absolutely wrecking about. When Pirlo came back, he had difficulties getting into the team, untill Pogba got injured versus dortmund, and we needed Pirlo back for creativity. Later, Pirlo remained in the team because Pogba was nowhere near his good form, and we ditched pereyra for Vidal to cover for that gaping hole.

Under Conte, Pirlo barely missed games, and he was out for about a month in january of your mentionned season. And we got two scorelines with 4 goals. Cagliari and Sampdoria.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You should thank Conte that mr deflection Bonucci turned out to be a decent defender.

- - - Updated - - -

I sleep fine in the greatest country in the world :touched:
Your trolling won't work with me, asshole. Besides, Leo had his best season and was one of the best CBs in Europe under Allegri last season. Limited tactics do that to players.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You saw that cool dribble against Inter in front of our box? That was fucking sexy and the crowd were like "oh shit....." at first. But then they were like "ooohhh shhiiiiittttt Bonnnnyyyyyyyyyyy....". I was like "ma nigga". Then I touched myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)