Felipe Melo (7 Viewers)

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Badass getting playground bullied. Just give them your lunch money or grass them up to flathead.
Donald Fisher, its been awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Drughi member.

Horrible jokes.

Always trying (and failing) to defend Juve's honour.

The Marcelo saga.
Oh right, again though i wasn't trying to pick sides.
I just generally feel sorry the lone ranger.

@X respect.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Drughi member.

Horrible jokes.

Always trying (and failing) to defend Juve's honour.

The Marcelo saga.
hardly find your 'jokes' funny, your boyfriends here only laugh with you because your 'jokes' only consist of petty insults because you like to gang up and pick on certain members, it's childish and quite pathetic that you can't even stand your own fight without inviting your bum chums to join in

failing to defend Juve's honour? fucking hell since when did you ever fucking stick up for this club whenever we had foreign invasion? I breathe, sleep, eat, drink Juve every moment of my life, to you it is probably just a once weekly event in your miserable life since your kick comes from annoying others for no apparent reason

Jul 2, 2006
'What people have experienced in Gaza is very painful. I am a father and I have children, too. Children are dying there. My prayers are always with them,' said Melo, speaking to reporters during pre-season training in Australia.

'I have prayed for people, who have suffered from the Israeli offensive, whenever they came to my mind. I will continue to pray for them,' he added.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
'What people have experienced in Gaza is very painful. I am a father and I have children, too. Children are dying there. My prayers are always with them,' said Melo, speaking to reporters during pre-season training in Australia.

'I have prayed for people, who have suffered from the Israeli offensive, whenever they came to my mind. I will continue to pray for them,' he added.
wat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)