Felipe Melo (66 Viewers)

AleTozzi

Jan 2, 2014
Yeah, should've kept him and avoided the disastrous signings of Pogba and Vidal :facepalm2:.. In fact, I think Melo could've won us the Champions League by now!
What do Pogba and Vidal have to do with Melo? Did you buy those two with the 3 million that Galatasaray paid us from Melo?

I bought myself a season-ticket for Juventus and does it occur to you that we are in Europa League? This is not a team from Denmark, this is Juventus.

Jul 1, 2010
Don't be ridiculous, the reason why he's not in the national team anymore is the red card he received against Holland. They completely erased him off after that game.

Selcuk was better than Pirlo in the past two seasons. This season he has been nothing but horrible, but so has Pirlo. Get over it, Pirlo doesn't have the tempo for the CL anymore. I mean just look at their CL performances for last year;

Selcuk: 10 matches 5 assists
Pirlo: 10 matches 3 assists

This year 1 assist for each and both in the same game (Juve 2-2 Gala)

Do you also want me to go back to our old discussions right in this topic since you're so desperate to talk about past? Like when you said how shitty our league is (which I agreed) and because of that we had no chance against you and etc. Or Vidal wiping the floor off with Melo? You're a total joke buddy. Melo gave you all you need.
:lol:

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Don't be ridiculous, the reason why he's not in the national team anymore is the red card he received against Holland. They completely erased him off after that game.

Selcuk was better than Pirlo in the past two seasons. This season he has been nothing but horrible, but so has Pirlo. Get over it, Pirlo doesn't have the tempo for the CL anymore. I mean just look at their CL performances for last year;

Selcuk: 10 matches 5 assists
Pirlo: 10 matches 3 assists

This year 1 assist for each and both in the same game (Juve 2-2 Gala)

Do you also want me to go back to our old discussions right in this topic since you're so desperate to talk about past? Like when you said how $#@!ty our league is (which I agreed) and because of that we had no chance against you and etc. Or Vidal wiping the floor off with Melo? You're a total joke buddy. Melo gave you all you need.
You mad Fenerbahce is the biggest team in Turkiye? Gala pig

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
You mad Fenerbahce is the biggest team in Turkiye? Gala pig
You know, you're one of those worthless people that I can't even remember if it was you or not, but just a week or two ago someone here replied to me with the same bullshit you just wrote and I asked him to either back up his claim or apologize immediately. Whoever it was couldn't reply back as there was nothing back to say. Do you just want to stay quite or do you want me to stick you in the ass of donkey with just a simple single paragraph?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You know, you're one of those worthless people that I can't even remember if it was you or not, but just a week or two ago someone here replied to me with the same bullshit you just wrote and I asked him to either back up his claim or apologize immediately. Whoever it was couldn't reply back as there was nothing back to say. Do you just want to stay quite or do you want me to stick you in the ass of donkey with just a simple single paragraph?
:sergio:

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
You know, you're one of those worthless people that I can't even remember if it was you or not, but just a week or two ago someone here replied to me with the same bull$#@! you just wrote and I asked him to either back up his claim or apologize immediately. Whoever it was couldn't reply back as there was nothing back to say. Do you just want to stay quite or do you want me to stick you in the ass of donkey with just a simple single paragraph?
I don't need statistics to prove Fener are bigger than galalalaltaararasay. Before Drogba and Sneijder whenever someone mentioned Turkish Football, the first thing that came to their head was Fenerbahce. Fener is bigger in Turkiye while galalalaltaararasay is bigger worldwide. Hence Fener > galalalaltaararasay in Turkiye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)