Felipe Melo (8 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:rofl::lol::rofl:

Ok Quag and Ale were the players but Melo was untouchable in the mid, he would be a great asset in our squad if he remained sane.
But how can you not love this!!

This guy is fucking gold!! Will always remember him fondly one of the bright spots during our hellish years under Del Neri always made me smile.
fr3sh, I want to kick that piece of fucking shit square in the face

Apr 15, 2006
"Since yesterday I'm a player of Galatasaray outright and I no longer contractual obligations with Juventus I would like to briefly explain what I am thinking. Since I have been many times to Galatasaray have been translated incorrectly to some of my words, creating fuorivanti opinions of what I really think.

I want to explain now: Juve is a huge club with fans in every part of Italy have flocked in droves to support us, was for me a great experience to be part of a society so glorious and to share the locker room with real legends of world football.

Sometimes the results have not been on our side but we all know that in football success is a combination of many variables and circumstances. The key thing is to know you have done your job well, you have done everything possible to honor the jersey, to bring joy to the fans.

I am sure I can say. I've always given everything for the shirt, as I have always done as a professional in all the teams I've played. It fills me with happiness that the last two years have been filled with joys, victories and titles for Juve as well as for me to Galatasaray.

I hope Juve can continue to achieve success in Italy and in Europe. The company is working really well in this direction.

Therefore I would like to thank all (former comrades, fans, staff and society) for the constant support they have given me in my two years in Turin. A sincere good luck for the season that is about to begin!"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...09335080579.1073741829.498440580220788&type=1

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
good riddance. I have much greater appreciation for the likes of Padoin and Giacherrini than for Melo. An emotional letter is not going to make his experience here look any better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)