Felipe Melo (76 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Big fucking deal.

It's like winning the Special Olympics.

At the end of the day, you're still retarded
:rofl::lol::rofl:

oh come on fr3sh :sergio:
Ok Quag and Ale were the players but Melo was untouchable in the mid, he would be a great asset in our squad if he remained sane.
But how can you not love this!!

This guy is fucking gold!! Will always remember him fondly one of the bright spots during our hellish years under Del Neri always made me smile.

ua44tr

Jun 13, 2013
You talk as if Galatasaray decieved Juve and say never do business with Galatasaray.

I want to say that I like Melo and he is Galatasaray and fan's precious player. But you know how Melo is untrustable. Our management tried not to buy him, and offered funny prices because Melo is loved by Galatasaray fans very much. They were afraid of the bad reaction of the fans. However, Juve tried more to get rid of him. You must thank to Galatasaray fans for saving you.

It is the most interesting transfer I have ever seen.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
You talk as if Galatasaray decieved Juve and say never do business with Galatasaray.

I want to say that I like Melo and he is Galatasaray and fan's precious player. But you know how Melo is untrustable. Our management tried not to buy him, and offered funny prices because Melo is loved by Galatasaray fans very much. They were afraid of the bad reaction of the fans. However, Juve tried more to get rid of him. You must thank to Galatasaray fans for saving you.

It is the most interesting transfer I have ever seen.
:thumbup:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not everyone finds clowns amusing. Bright spot? Yeah right. He's like the extreme opposite of Pirlo. Pirlo brings calm to our midfield and eases the ball out of defence; this jackass made the midfield a game of Russian Roulette with his antics.
"But, but, but I loved his crazy personality and his antics!!!!!1111one"

I am just happy this failure of a footballer is no longer associated with us. The last of the Secco fuck-ups has finally been eradicated from our club.

Now hopefully we start purging the 4-5 fuck-ups remaining from the first Marotta transfer campaign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)