Felipe Melo (18 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Galatasaray announced they begun negotiations with Juventus for ''temporary transfer'' of Felipe Melo. It's a loan.
Honestly in this situation its worthwhile making an example. We are getting scr*wed by Melo (who I think has a grudge) and Galatasary. I reckon we say, thanks but no thanks - say to Melo, where else would you like to go? If he sais, just Gala, then we say....have fun on the bench for 2 years and then you can join you lovely Gala club.

Would cost us money in wages, but I am so tempted to stomach it just to prove a point. Marotta can say, we loans for 1 or maybe 2 years, after that you either buy the player or forget about it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Honestly in this situation its worthwhile making an example. We are getting scr*wed by Melo (who I think has a grudge) and Galatasary. I reckon we say, thanks but no thanks - say to Melo, where else would you like to go? If he sais, just Gala, then we say....have fun on the bench for 2 years and then you can join you lovely Gala club.
Great idea, will you cover his wages?

Jul 2, 2006

Would cost us money in wages, but I am so tempted to stomach it just to prove a point. Marotta can say, we loans for 1 or maybe 2 years, after that you either buy the player or forget about it.
I agree. Losing 3-5 million is not worse than losing prestige. This message should be given to players, if they have an idea like bringing club to its knees in their head.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I remember how we treated Davids when he didn't sign that extension. Melo should be benched the same way. I agree. We shouldn't show weakness on the mercato, because we've given Gala a really long rope on this deal. Just the way we don't get into bidding auctions and impose that we are here to deal on our terms, should show that we aren't going to be bundled about in the sales market either.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lets not make poor excuses.
It was Marotta's mistake to loan him there and then.
There were EPL rumors and had he waited even more would appear.
We could also keep him on the bench and force him to make compromises next time, like we did with so many other players.
Maybe we could avoid spending more cash to more squad players if we did.

Anyways Marotta is trying to compensate for all those millions lost with deals like Pogba and now Tevez.
/lets just hope that we wont repeat the same mistakes again...

Nov 17, 2012

I couldn't agree more. The 5mil isn't worth us having our tail between our legs and being held to random by a group of stingy kebab salesmen and a pent-up, semi-psychotic Brazilian has-been.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Seriously, these beggars are making Juve look like, it can be pushed around anyway they like.
Fvck another loan to F.C. Kebabasaray, let him train with primavera and watch our games from the guest stands.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seriously.... send him to teh catacombs of the Juventus stadium and never let him out.

And those robbers from galatasaray...... man how fukin low they can be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)