Felipe Melo (12 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
€4m?

Melo's value has probably been between €15m and €12m during his spell at Galatasaray.

So far they have paid us €1.5m and €1.75m to loan him, plus covered his wages.

€7.25m to us overall, still seems low.

Jul 2, 2006
Of course they do, because they know we will accept 5m eur. We will wrap up the deal for 5m. Take my word on this.
Last summer every time Juventus accept their demands, they lowered it even more.
Latest reports saying that they will offer 2m and they just bought some unknown Turkish midfielder for 6.5m €. :snoop:

Yeah, before Gala offers another loan.
He won't go there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Felipe Melo talked to Energia 97 FM about his situation, he said: "The truth is that salaries in Europe are inevitably much higher than any supposed salary in Brazil could be."

"São Paulo are known all over the world, it would be a honor to play for them, but a return now...If São Paulo can buy me from Juventus, I would have no problem to play there."

"But I think that's hard to happen, maybe it would be easier if Juventus loaned me out, but they don't want to, they want to make money. They would sell me for six or seven million Euros."
http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/47...igh_salary_may_prevent_move_to_sao_paulo.html

-----------------------

Our best hope is Anzhi or the like.

Jul 2, 2006
They bought Chedjou from Lille for 7m, were about to sign some Turkish midfielder for 6.5 but they can't pay more than 4 million for arguably most important part of their squad. I say fuck them, don't sell even if they pay after this moment.

Nov 17, 2012
Seriously, let Conte have a go with him next season; and if he performs give him a year extension and see then if we can sell him for more compared to the paltry 4m that the Kebab are offering... As far as I am concerned.. f*ck Galatasaray!

I'm still confident that Melo has got some serious skills, his weakness has always been mentality; Conte would have to be one of the best coaches on the planet when it comes to instilling a certain mindset and quality of character. Melo, as a player, would improve leaps and bounds if he could be moulded into this new Juve, he left this place when it was an utter shambles, it is now the stand-out in Italy, and among the biggest clubs in Europe once more (not to mention the silverware to back it up too).

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We're definitely not going to keep him. BUT I was a fan of him. A few numb sculls in here still think that he and Diego were rubbish but they in fact had a decent season in a very poorly built and poorly managed team.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I am a numb skull for thinking he was the worst player, of an already bad enough team, in his first season :weee:

He did improve in his second. Enough even to claim it himself: "I was the best player, but my teammates sucked."
I wonder why he wasn't with the club the past 2 seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)