Felipe Melo (63 Viewers)

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
First transfer of the season; Alper Potuk. Now Hamit Altintop can go and fuck up each and every pass all he wants on the bench. Melo's next.

--------------Muslera--------------
Eboue---Semih---transfer---transfer
------Alper----Melo----Selcuk------
--------------Sneijder--------------
---------Burak-----Drogba----------

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gala are a shit club and i cant believe they are continuing to play this game.
Melo should feel insulted by Gala.
Why? If they offered 7 or 10mln he should be proud of them?

Even if he was great and they liked him, this is business part and they are in a position to demand a discount because obviously there aren't many offers for him.

Jul 2, 2006
First transfer of the season; Alper Potuk. Now Hamit Altintop can go and fuck up each and every pass all he wants on the bench. Melo's next.

--------------Muslera--------------
Eboue---Semih---transfer---transfer
------Alper----Melo----Selcuk------
--------------Sneijder--------------
---------Burak-----Drogba----------
Burak, Muslera gone. Maybe Selcuk too.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why? If they offered 7 or 10mln he should be proud of them?

Even if he was great and they liked him, this is business part and they are in a position to demand a discount because obviously there aren't many offers for him.
He should feel insulted that Gala are prepared to lose him because they want a discount on a 6.5 M agreed fee when they throw millions on Sneijder and Drogba who didn't contribute as much as him.

Definitely an insult. If I were Melo, I'd demand a transfer to Fenerbahce if I still want to live in Istanbul.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Galatasaray aren't going to pay more than they have to. They'll probably drag it out again until we get more desperate, we can't do much about it if we want to really sell a player, that's a buyer's market.

Ideally someone else attractive would come in for Melo and offer the €6m or more and we could tell Gala to fuck off.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Burak, Muslera gone. Maybe Selcuk too.
Selcuk isn't going anywhere. If Muslera transfers to Barcelona according to the rumours, then we'll most likely sign Onur from Trabzon. He's a beast and won't take up from the stupid foreigner limit.

Burak can go anywhere he wants as long as the club makes some money.

Melo + Barzagli and Burak belongs to Juve :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)