Felipe Melo (54 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What position has he been playing for Galata? As box-to-box or as a regista?
Last night it looked as if he was playing a regista. Panicky at moments, but really good at whipping the ball further on a first touch when he's under pressure. Exactly the thing I was looking for Pirlo to do when we played Bayern :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lol that is such bullshit. Bullshit theory bullshit argument

Vidal was by far the best Juve player on the pitch against bayern so wtf are you even trying to prove?

And if melo was that much better than vidal as a player why is it nobody even wants to take him on a permanent deal and why clubs are queuing for vidal? hell even your sad pathetic club don't even want to buy him :lol:

and the reason why i didn't reply to your Pirlo vs secuk argument is because i was too busy laughing at that statement all night, 1 game doesn't make Pirlo shit, bayern would have raped you twice as hard as madrid did, difference is madrid let you have the ball unlike what bayern did to us, you would have looked even more pathetic against bayern, i'm so glad madrid thrashed you last night, i hope they knock more past you next week

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
What's the debate even about?

Melo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vidal.

Melo is better than Tacchinardi!

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Lol that is such bull$#@!. Bull$#@! theory bull$#@! argument

- - - Updated - - -

And if melo was that much better than vidal as a player why is it nobody even wants to take him on a permanent deal and why clubs are queuing for vidal?
Simple; Melo's slow playing style doesn't suit Juve unlike Vidal's more dynamic play. Besides by the time Vidal gets to Melo's current age, Melo will very well be retired from football.

I wrote here before, Melo is the best DMC of Brazil at the moment. Melo and Selcuk completely erased Khedira and Alonso off the field last night even not at their best. But the rest of our players was just too erased themselves. Maybe afraid of Real's name, I don't know.

I hope we buy Melo at the end of the season. If not, Yaya Toure might be our target.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Simple; Melo's slow playing style doesn't suit Juve unlike Vidal's more dynamic play. Besides by the time Vidal gets to Melo's current age, Melo will very well be retired from football.

I wrote here before, Melo is the best DMC of Brazil at the moment. Melo and Selcuk compeletely erased Khedira and Alonso off the field last night. But the rest of our players was just too erased themselves. Maybe afraid of Real's name, I don't know.

I hope we buy Melo at the end of the season. If not, Yaya Toure might be our target.
what are you actually trying to prove? and for as long as i watched the game last night, alonso completely bypassed your midfield with his usual excellent range of passing so wtf you watch i don't know. Infact it was his passing that sparked off the counter attacks which punished you. That was Madrid's game, to play the counter and you played right into their hands.

yeah yaya toure... lol yeah good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)