Felipe Melo (82 Viewers)

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Why would anyone outside of Turkey love Galatasaray, it's a $#@! club.
Clubs like Odense, Horsens, Esbjerg are more prestigious. You're absolutely right :D

By the way, Italians hate Danish and Swedish people. I was in college in Milan when you fixed Denmark 2-2 Sweden. ;)

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
I meant to say, he's probably an Englishman of Turk descent.
Go watch Rugby pal. We don't make any comments about your country's most popular sport. You're Aussie, go deal with some kangaroo's :D

You ain't from Europe, so you cannot make any comments. Where is this world coming to? I bet there's someone from Texas who would make comments about football next in here :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Go watch Rugby pal. We don't make any comments about your country's most popular sport. You're Aussie, go deal with some kangaroo's :D

You ain't from Europe, so you cannot make any comments. Where is this world coming to? I bet there's someone from Texas who would make comments about football next in here :)
Intelligence lvl -5000

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I saw at a Turkish restaurant here they had a sticker of galatasaray
Fuck them.

Clubs like Odense, Horsens, Esbjerg are more prestigious. You're absolutely right :D

By the way, Italians hate Danish and Swedish people. I was in college in Milan when you fixed Denmark 2-2 Sweden. ;)
All Danish clubs sucks, just like the turkish clubs.

I meant to say, he's probably an Englishman of Turk descent.
Ah, I see. :D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

So you're from Europe? Just like Russia is from Europe? Where's the line. I'm barely European.

People from Texas are fucking retarded, let's not talk about 'em ever again. :agree:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I think you'll chicken out like last time and you won't even have courage to come to Istanbul.

What was that 2 weeks delay for not coming to Istanbul for? Trust us, it won't hurt. We'll be gentle. :D

I bet you guys don't even know what I'm talking about because you're all fake Juve fans, almost no one in here is Italian, all Arab, American, Australian and Canadian :D
Obviously because Juve is a universal team, unlike the fascist-like Turkish teams supported only by Turks.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah man, Strathfield is Chinese and Indian central. And heaps of Italians used to live there too :D
Where do the Italians live these days? They seem to have become unrecognisable true blue Aussies.

- - - Updated - - -

5% of Turkey is in Europe,, 95% is in Asia.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Linebreak

Well mass migration to Australia from Italy stopped at around 1970, so obviously most of the kids/grandkids etc have assimilated (to a degree) to the Australian way of life.

There is still plenty of Italians around Sydney though. Inner Western suburbs like Haberfield, Concord, Five Dock, Leichhardt (also a few around Drummoyne and Ryde) and a lot in south western suburbs like Bossley Park, Wetherill Park, Prairiewood etc.

Give it another 20 years or so and most "Italians" will be fully integrated as Aussies as there isn't any more migration here from the old country and the great grandkids of these migrants will obviously not know the language, get married to different ethnicities etc.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
@Linebreak

Well mass migration to Australia from Italy stopped at around 1970, so obviously most of the kids/grandkids etc have assimilated (to a degree) to the Australian way of life.

There is still plenty of Italians around Sydney though. Inner Western suburbs like Haberfield, Concord, Five Dock, Leichhardt (also a few around Drummoyne and Ryde) and a lot in south western suburbs like Bossley Park, Wetherill Park, Prairiewood etc.

Give it another 20 years or so and most "Italians" will be fully integrated as Aussies as there isn't any more migration here from the old country and the great grandkids of these migrants will obviously not know the language, get married to different ethnicities etc.
Anti-chocko conspiracy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)