Felipe Melo (12 Viewers)

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Yeah must admit they're pretty good.

I think Besitkas had the highest dB record at any football match.
It was against Liverpool but we broke their record long time ago.

How big is your new stadium and how many season pass did you guys sell?

Our new stadium's capacity is 53,000 and we sold around 44,000 season pass. Lowest one is 450 Euro's and most expensive one is 4400 Euro's. VIP boxes go up to 1.2 millions for 15 people. All sold out.

May 22, 2007
By the way, I hope we get you, so your Juventus players can see how fans should be since %90 of the stadiums in Italy are empty. Basically there are more players on the pitch than people who watch the match in the stadium :)
Here.

Italy, fourth in average attendance, falls behind Dutch and French competitors percentage-wise, filling 53.7 of its stadia. The Dutch report 86.8 percent of capacity and the French only 70 percent. But even the Italian Serie A is far ahead of the Turkish Super League, filling just 44.8 of its seats each match.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/al...w-low.aspx?pageID=238&nID=10075&NewsCatID=362
And here.

And if you want you can provide a source, but that wiki actually provided every attendance from last season and it seems like yours was lower than ours in both numbers and % of ground filled.

Hope that helps.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Here.

And here.

And if you want you can provide a source, but that wiki actually provided every attendance from last season and it seems like yours was lower than ours in both numbers and % of ground filled.

Hope that helps.
I did search but I couldn't find anything in English. I can go only by Galatasaray Magazine that's available every beginning of month.

We sold 27,000 season tickets as of last year and we ended up selling 44,413 season passes this year. We actually limit the season pass to 40,000 but then increased few thousands more. Article also says, 913,498 (we played 20 matches) was total attendance for our stadium for league matches. It also says we are trying to break over 1 million for this year.

I also watch the almost most matches in Serie A. San Siro, San Paolo, Olimpico, Juventus stadium are always empty. I also graduated from Bocconi University so I lived in Italy for 4,5 years, I've been to almost every stadium in Italy. People don't go to matches, its a known fact.

Udinese had 1 fan in the whole stadium the other day :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Felipe Melo is like a fish in the water in galata... yes the same melo that was rated as a madman here because of his stupid antics and unproffesional behaviour.

But hey, whatever makes ur boat float i guess?..

I think u deserve to meet us in the next round, like, totally.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Was Melo that bad with Juve?

He must have played over 40 matches so far and I don't remember him getting red card. Maybe 1. I'm not really sure.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Just wait and see if we actually draw them. The lame Turkish troll invasion will occur again.
I think you'll chicken out like last time and you won't even have courage to come to Istanbul.

What was that 2 weeks delay for not coming to Istanbul for? Trust us, it won't hurt. We'll be gentle. :D

I bet you guys don't even know what I'm talking about because you're all fake Juve fans, almost no one in here is Italian, all Arab, American, Australian and Canadian :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think you'll chicken out like last time and you won't even have courage to come to Istanbul.

What was that 2 weeks delay for not coming to Istanbul for? Trust us, it won't hurt. We'll be gentle. :D

I bet you guys don't even know what I'm talking about because you're all fake Juve fans, almost no one in here is Italian, all Arab, American, Australian and Canadian :D
Your English is too good, I bet you're from fucking Croydon in the UK.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

There are some from baltic states too.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Couple of Paddys too :tup:

Doesn't do any harm delaying any types of interactions with Galatasary btw, especially when there's a chance you could get knifed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)