Felipe Melo (180 Viewers)

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Hopefully we draw you in the CL and $#@!e all over Melo in your so-called stadium with foundations made of Kebab skewers.
I hope so but I hope this time you wont go to UEFA and say "We don't want to come to Istanbul. We can't play there. Please UEFA, find a way." like you did last time :D

By the way, I hope we get you, so your Juventus players can see how fans should be since %90 of the stadiums in Italy are empty. Basically there are more players on the pitch than people who watch the match in the stadium :)

You guys are more welcome than anything in here.

One last favor to ask, can you pay 25 millions for Jovetic too? So we can get him from you for free in 2 years :D

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I hope so but I hope this time you wont go to UEFA and say "We don't want to come to Istanbul. We can't play there. Please UEFA, find a way." like you did last time :D

By the way, I hope we get you, so your Juventus players can see how fans should be since %90 of the stadiums in Italy are empty. Basically there are more players on the pitch than people who watch the match in the stadium :)
Can't really argue with that. Turkish fans are great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)