Felipe Melo (91 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Shame on Marotta for turning down all of those offers from the top clubs in Europe and South America only to loan him back out to Galatasaray again.

Shame on Marotta for his terrible negotiating skills when he bought Melo in the first place.

Shame on Marotta for giving him that ridiculous contract.

is that how this works? I'm kinda rusty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Shame on Marotta for turning down all of those offers from the top clubs in Europe and South America only to loan him back out to Galatasaray again.

Shame on Marotta for his terrible negotiating skills when he bought Melo in the first place.

You have shown great potential here, my friend.

:D

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Felipe Melo is a pathetic excuse for a football player. We are lucky thay GS fans love him and he is off our wage bill and hopefully next year he will be purchased by GS for 5-6 M. The guy is holding grudges against Juventus because we treated him like shit deservedly by rejecting good offers and fucking us up on deals with GS. If he was good, half decent clubs in Europe would have been after him. And people here blame Marotta who can not get rid of a player that was overated and overpaid.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Shame on Marotta for sending him out on loan to Galatasaray again and at least not paying his wages, even if the player himself rejected every single offer he received since he had his heart set at Turkey.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Gala will never buy Melo, he will be loaned out every summer until his contract expires then they will get him on a free, surely GM could have got some money out of them on a outright sale?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I officially declare you a disciple of the Cronios order.

Jul 1, 2010

I love you :lol:

---------- Post added 08.08.2012 at 17:29 ----------

So total 8 million, deal done before August 12th. Curva :tuttosport:
:tuttosport:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
All I know is that irrelevant of what happened, all the fault must go to Marotta. He ruined this club. We're a laughing stock in Europe.
:lol:

According to Sky (pretty reliable), Spartak Moscow made a €7-8 mill bid and CSKA Moscow were also interested, but he didn't want to speak with them because he has his heart set on Gala.
Fuck his heart !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)